Preacher Kenneth Copeland Defends Lavish Lifestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Y'all know that he is a relative of mine don't y'all?
    You two are just like peas and carrots.....

Comment

Dude is a freaking tool! He has armed security at his home on eagle mountain lake. Everytime I would fish his dock security would be there in less than 2 minutes trying to run me off. One of them called the game warden on me once for not leaving and the GW showed up already pissed so I was like that's great! He asked aecurity what's the problem he said this damn guy won't leave! The GW asked security if I was on the dock or tied up to the dock he said no. The GW said okay then he can fish here as long as he wants y'all don't own the water and if I get another call about this matter I'll right y'all a ticket for harrasment of a fisherman! I started laughing out loud and the security guards got all butt hurt and took off like a little kid that got his feelings hurt. The GW and I sat there for 30 minutes just talking fishing and I asked how many calls he gets from these people the GW said it's an every day call.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        Dude is a freaking tool! He has armed security at his home on eagle mountain lake. Everytime I would fish his dock security would be there in less than 2 minutes trying to run me off. One of them called the game warden on me once for not leaving and the GW showed up already pissed so I was like that's great! He asked aecurity what's the problem he said this damn guy won't leave! The GW asked security if I was on the dock or tied up to the dock he said no. The GW said okay then he can fish here as long as he wants y'all don't own the water and if I get another call about this matter I'll right y'all a ticket for harrasment of a fisherman! I started laughing out loud and the security guards got all butt hurt and took off like a little kid that got his feelings hurt. The GW and I sat there for 30 minutes just talking fishing and I asked how many calls he gets from these people the GW said it's an every day call.
        haha! i'd fish that dock everytime i was on that lake

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          haha! i'd fish that dock everytime i was on that lake
          I did most of the time unless I was tourney fishing

Comment

We were doing a water line project out several years ago and part of the project crossed KC’s property. Our safety director at the time (who could hold his own) was out there and this guy comes driving up cussing and screaming and causing a big scene for messing up his property. Our SD looks at him for a minute and says “Aren’t you that preacher on TV?” KC immediately shuts up gets back in his vehicle and drives off.

KC is a charlatan and is not a true representative of the Christian faith at all.
            Ford
            GM
            Toyota
            VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
              We were doing a water line project out several years ago and part of the project crossed KC’s property. Our safety director at the time (who could hold his own) was out there and this guy comes driving up cussing and screaming and causing a big scene for messing up his property. Our SD looks at him for a minute and says “Aren’t you that preacher on TV?” KC immediately shuts up gets back in his vehicle and drives off.

KC is a charlatan and is not a true representative of the Christian faith at all.
              Your perspective is skewed by your biases and beliefs in mythology. He is exactly a true representation of the Christian faith.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Love the defensive posture. Has to step up to look taller, yet be protected by the door because of being a pansy.

Comment

Your perspective is skewed by your biases and beliefs in mythology. He is exactly a true representation of the Christian faith.
                  hahaha yeah okay! more like the devil in disguise

Comment

hahaha yeah okay! more like the devil in disguise
                    There is no devil and there is no God, they are only false beliefs born in an age when man could not understand his surroundings.

It doesn't really matter if any religion is true as they are simply basic ground rules to structure society and typically are not harmful if not taken to the extreme.

What is seen amongst the televangelist is the natural progression of religion being used to accumulate personal wealth while at the same time spreading the tenants of said religion. The more sheep you convert the more sheep you have donating to you. Many of the televangelist, even the ones who have accumulated vast personal wealth still have a strong belief in their own God and look to help others. Kenneth Copeland is one of those despite being a crusty mean-ass old mother fucker.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Y'all are all wrong. Everyone knows Jesus was the devil in disguise. He did a few parlor tricks and undid the entire old testaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Y'all are all wrong. Everyone knows Jesus was the devil in disguise. He did a few parlor tricks and undid the entire old testaments.

There is no physical evidence of Jesus ever having existed; unless you're talking about the guy that mows my lawn.

Comment

You better hope you’re right. I’m good either way.
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

There is no physical evidence of Jesus ever having existed; unless you're talking about the guy that mows my lawn.
                            Well yea, just like in 2,000 years there will be no physical evidence that you or I existed.

There are numerous writings of the man. It just depends on which stories you believe in / think were the most accurate.

Comment

Hilarious someone defending that piece of trash

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Well yea, just like in 2,000 years there will be no physical evidence that you or I existed.

There are numerous writings of the man. It just depends on which stories you believe in / think were the most accurate.
                                There is lots of stuff written about Zeus and Odin as well.

Hilarious someone defending that piece of trash
                                I'm not defending him. I'm simply pointing out that he is what Christianity truly is. Can you name a point in history where the Christian Elites haven't use their positions to enrich themselves at the expense of others?

Anyone who says that that is not what all religions are is as stupid as the people who say "Well that's not real communism".

Comment

Working...
                                X