renting a longhorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    I got hit in the ribs by a young steer (wasn't a longhorn, though) about 20 years ago and I still have a scar. He decided he wanted out of the barn and I tried to stop him. He started swinging his head and I didn't realize I was within range of the horns. It knocked the wind out of me and hurt for a while, but surprisingly didn't break a rib.
    Few years ago we hired a longhorn service company for a conference that was touring our company. People could take pics on top of a longhorn.

It was all cool until some goobernut climbing up didn't swing his leg high enough and kicked the longhorn in the ass. The longhorn forcibly lunged forward and nearly took out the camera people.

Quite exciting but always a wild card.
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      I got hit in the ribs by a young steer (wasn't a longhorn, though) about 20 years ago and I still have a scar. He decided he wanted out of the barn and I tried to stop him. He started swinging his head and I didn't realize I was within range of the horns. It knocked the wind out of me and hurt for a while, but surprisingly didn't break a rib.
      back in high school, I had a dip in, and while running steers through the squeeze shoot to get hoof trims, one jumped and kicked me right on the belt buckle. I swallowed that dip, and puked all over the place for 5 mins. I still cant stand the smell of Copenhagen long cut.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        Cue Thomas the Train song, choo choo muthafucka

my new alarm in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I think this might be Soaps department.

Okay, so Soap will dress up as the LongHorn . who as Sam?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            back in high school, I had a dip in, and while running steers through the squeeze shoot to get hoof trims, one jumped and kicked me right on the belt buckle. I swallowed that dip, and puked all over the place for 5 mins. I still cant stand the smell of Copenhagen long cut.
            Ouch. I'm sure you were glad the kick wasn't a few inches lower.

Old classic - https://gfycat.com/optimisticsickbutterfly

Comment

Well, big let down. I couldn't get them to come down off the 2hr minimum or $750 it was going to cost for the longhorn. I was in at an hour for $375 but twice that and I couldn't stomach it. So, I went cheap and bought 3 inflatable costumes from Amazon for us to wear in our little parade. 2 horses and a bull (mine).

Comment

Not a baller. Would of been cool.
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                  Not a baller. Would of been cool.
                  Doesn't help that 3 days ago, Carnival cruise line CANCELED our cruise due to loosing an engine. I'm still waiting on my refund but had to shell out cash for another week vacation for 7 people. I was not ready for that hit. It's taking away from parts I had planned for #milliondollarcobraV2 this r&r.

Comment

Working...
                  X