X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Thought you guys would enjoy this little tidbit

A friend of my wife's is a family law attorney here in Houston. Her grandma got sick and was told that she had Covid, yet the hospital wouldn't give the family any more info, so she subpoenaed her grandma's medical records.

Two negative tests and one inconclusive, and they told her and her family that she had it.
    I had a grandfather test negative, but hes an extreme leftist. He had all these reasons to justify why he was actually positive...it was absurd

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Thought you guys would enjoy this little tidbit

A friend of my wife's is a family law attorney here in Houston. Her grandma got sick and was told that she had Covid, yet the hospital wouldn't give the family any more info, so she subpoenaed her grandma's medical records.

Two negative tests and one inconclusive, and they told her and her family that she had it.
      Dealt with someone a few weeks ago that a elderly relative had it that was gravely ill. The person had been hanging out with said relative and in and out of that house a lot. So when we go there I asked specifically about that. They said not to worry the hospital assured us that they got it there and had a negative test on entry. WTMF.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• The Gov'ment has started producing and distribution of Chloroform face mask. Those who do not buy and wear the Gov'ment Chloroform face mask will be fine $10,000. They say this will help with social distancing and help slow the virus spread.

Comment

• The mask mandate expires next Wednesday, and all business in TX can operate at 100% as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            The mask mandate expires next Wednesday, and all business in TX can operate at 100% as well.
            Oh don't think that'll stop dictator Clay Jenkins from ordering some retarded new rules. I work for the railroad by myself 99% of the time....we were informed yesterday that the Federal Railroad Administration announced they will now be following railroad maintenance crews around in unmarked cars and ticketing any employees the find riding 2 or more in a vehicle if they aren't wearing masks. How the fuck does the FRA get to mandate rules to a privately owned company on policy? Biden's government. That's how.

Comment

• I'll still be wearing a mask. Have a kiddo with Juvenile Diabetes so not taking any chances even though I have been vaccinated. He will still wear a mask also in public. Curious to see how the schools will address the recension

Dunno this could be done after spring break to be safe in my opinion. I'm from East Texas and about half of the peeps don't wear masks there anyway.
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Big Spring must have got the news yesterday! The only person wearing a mask was using it to keep his goatee contained while mopping a convenience store floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  Oh don't think that'll stop dictator Clay Jenkins from ordering some retarded new rules.
                  Same with Lina Hidalgo down here in Houston. She's already saying that Abbott is doing this to "distract everyone from the winter storm disaster."

Comment

• How far down will this continue where in the name of safety people will not be able to make conscious decisions for themselves. This is ridiculous. I feel like I’m 4 years old and living in the Twilight Zone. Here where I live it’s 50/50 you want to wear a mask, cool you don’t, cool. No one berates you or calls the police if you don’t. Everyone’s cool. I’ve been to several outdoor events where no one was wearing a mask, fine and dandy. Once they got the power grabbing ball rolling, it ain’t ever coming back.
                    Also when we moved here enrolled my kids in a private school, haven’t missed a day in person yet.
                    Last edited by Trip McNeely; 03-02-2021, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• I have a conservative friend who has a very liberal wife... I joked with him last night when he told me his new favorite hobby was pissing her off that he should celebrate the lifting of the mask mandate (because I already saw her FB post saying "Pray for Texas"). He's like...you trying to get me killed man? I guess I just don't get it, people should wear it if it makes them feel safer and don't wear it if you don't want to. Businesses have the right to demand that you wear a mask inside their property if they want, I'm cool with that too. But the government should not be mandating things like this that are personal choices.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                        people should wear it if it makes them feel safer and don't wear it if you don't want to. Businesses have the right to demand that you wear a mask inside their property if they want, I'm cool with that too. But the government should not be mandating things like this that are personal choices.
                        Their argument is - that YOU wearing a mask protects THEM by reducing something or another...etc. The other argument is that more need vaccinated.

In our schools, small pods and masks - man we've barely had 4 active cases at once among staff and kids combined.

There may be something to wearing masks, but I'm on the side of do what makes you feel good as well. If a store (someone else's business/property) wants a mask worn - I'll wear it. If I don't want to, I won't visit/do business there.

Masks at places to eat is hilarious - wear it just long enough to sit. Many other places it's really pointless as well.

The media as usual makes it a big deal as well. Could have the perfect vaccine, 100% vaccination and they'll still have people running around scared with 1-2 dead a year from it.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post

Masks at places to eat is hilarious - wear it just long enough to sit. Many other places it's really pointless as well.
                          And this right here is why the whole mask thing is a joke. Well that and the double talk and many revisions. I just can’t take it serious. You have so called experts contradicting themselves on every turn. It’s obviously calculated.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Big Spring must have got the news yesterday! The only person wearing a mask was using it to keep his goatee contained while mopping a convenience store floor.
                            We have been going about life like normal out here in west Texas since the end of last summer. One of my friends owns a restaurant here in town and has been having 800-1600 person concerts ever since restaurants went to 50% capacity last July with no one wearing a mask. Weird part is our numbers had a few spikes but overall haven't been any worse than the locked down places. Grocery store is pretty much the only place I go where the majority are wearing a mask. covidactnow.org is an interesting site for comparing different parts of the country.

Midlands graph is a little deceiving with the extreme lows and highs, but that's because they wouldn't report for days then report multiple days at once.

Covid Act Now has real-time COVID data and risk level for your community. See how your community is doing at covidactnow.org.

Comment

• I hope everyone realizes that this tactic of trampling on constitutional rights in the name of Public Health is exactly how they're going to get rid of guns. Their rhetoric on Firearms shifted about a year-and-a-half ago to focusing on deaths by Firearms as a Public Health crisis instead of a criminal one.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Updated 4:32 p.m. (Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it and the Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF) received 301 pages of emails and other records of Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. H. Clifford Lane from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services showing that National Institutes of Health (NIH) officials tailored confidentiality forms […]

Judicial Watch: New Emails Detail WHO/NIH Accommodations to Chinese Confidentiality ‘Terms’

Comment

Working...
                                X