AR10 recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    FYI: The 308 ARs are pretty heavy. Make sure to invest in a good sling. A good sling is a worthwhile investment for any rifle. If you review the video of Kyle Rittenhouse you will probably come to the same conclusion I came to. He would not be alive today if he did not have a sling on his rifle.
    What's the saying, a sling is to a rifle as a holster is for a pistol. Absolutely mandatory IMO and you need to know how to use and adjust it for the situation. And don't get a single point sling.

Comment

I would see if you can do an Aero M5 AR10 for that budget.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        I would see if you can do an Aero M5 AR10 for that budget.
        All my current AR stuff is Aero or Colt. I upgraded all my Palmetto stuff and sold it.

Comment

The new palmetto AR10 Gen3 stuff is pretty good because its got an adjustable gas block and they revised the upper receiver so the bolt carrier doesnt beat it to death as much

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
            The new palmetto AR10 Gen3 stuff is pretty good because its got an adjustable gas block and they revised the upper receiver so the bolt carrier doesnt beat it to death as much
            I love my new Palmetto AK, I just think aeros components are a bit better.

Heck a Del Ton AR works very well (my first one was a Del Ton), but overall their quality is just a bit lower. Aeros blem stuff is nicer than many available AR parts.

Comment

Working...
            X