Any REAL youtube experts here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Yeah, reading through that part of the TOS changes was a nightmare. Fortunately, none of my shit can even remotely be considered to be aimed at children. All of my videos are mechanic how to's or car reviews.
    SAME HERE. I set all my family videos to private years ago. I do record all my kids games and share them as unlisted, but they are 14+ so it wouldn't matter. I just don't want my subscribers (99% male) watching videos of the 14yo girls running around in spandex. though it is nice to have them and their family watching the videos I send them links to. Works great for my view ratios because the watch the whole 45+ minute games all the way though several times.

Comment

Maybe its the russians?? Last one ended at 34k, another one this morning is taking off...what code have i cracked!

Comment

try uploading something named different, and try uploading a longer video with the same name.

Comment

I wonder....if the views are legit? Maybe its YT's way to entice people to produce more thinking they can monetize since they are getting so many views?

Comment

YouTube is trying to corner the TikTok/short clip market so they've added "shorts" feature for videos. Any video less than 59seconds will be classified as a short and since most videos on YT are much longer your videos are getting views. It's also that time of year. The last 3 months of the year are the most views and most money on YT. Come January your views will tank until around May.
            Im a youTuber and make most of my living from views www.youtube.com/sphinx4785

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
              YouTube is trying to corner the TikTok/short clip market so they've added "shorts" feature for videos. Any video less than 59seconds will be classified as a short and since most videos on YT are much longer your videos are getting views. It's also that time of year. The last 3 months of the year are the most views and most money on YT. Come January your views will tank until around May.
              Im a youTuber and make most of my living from views www.youtube.com/sphinx4785
              Nice channel. I think I have stumbled across some of you videos , but I didn't know it was you.

It boggles my mind that you could actually make much money off of views, but it seems everyone is making videos nowadays, so there must be something to it.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                Nice channel. I think I have stumbled across some of you videos , but I didn't know it was you.

It boggles my mind that you could actually make much money off of views, but it seems everyone is making videos nowadays, so there must be something to it.
                The most popular video I have is titled "the super glue trick the cops dont want you to know". It took 45 mins to make and so far Iv made $52,000 off of it over the last 3 years.

Comment

WOW! That paid off.

Comment

Working...
                  X