300 Blackout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Do you know when it will be available again? They are out and no mention of when they'll be back in stock. Figured I would ask someone how or to build me one similar if the parts are around.
    Seriously, just check their website a few times a day. It shows available more than you think and just jump on it when it goes from unavailable to available.

I think you can sign up for email notifications too, but I did that and just happened to check a few days later and it showed available and I ordered it right then. 5 days or so later and it's at Cabelas. Smooth and easy.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

300 BLK is not worth it at all unless you have a can. I built my own setup as a 7.5 inch pistol and love it, and built it for way less than that DD setup which is a real beauty.

i refuse to shoot mine right now as i dont have a reloading setup and im going to sit on my stockpile of ammo for it until things calm down.

If you want an intermediate round that you dont plan on supressing, hell, i would go 7.62x39 and run dirt cheap ammo that you can still find everywhere unlike 300 blk.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        300 BLK is not worth it at all unless you have a can. I built my own setup as a 7.5 inch pistol and love it, and built it for way less than that DD setup which is a real beauty.

i refuse to shoot mine right now as i dont have a reloading setup and im going to sit on my stockpile of ammo for it until things calm down.

If you want an intermediate round that you dont plan on supressing, hell, i would go 7.62x39 and run dirt cheap ammo that you can still find everywhere unlike 300 blk.
        If you have all the components and are close to Frisco/Little Elm, you're welcome to come over and load some on my Dillon 1050.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Thought I had a PSA kit.
          If you are interested, new in box, never assembled or fired.
          $400 cash, not really worth it but the least I would sell it for.
          Trigger and shockwave brace suck.

Quick Overview free shipping Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of all applicable laws and regulations regarding the purchase and ownership of uppers with a barrel length of less than 16". Federal NFA regulations are applicable to this item.

Comment

Now I want to have a suppressed round, so that's why I kind of want the 300. I have the other two platforms, the 7.62 and the .223. I really wish I could suppress either of those and I would be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by ryuu View Post
              Thought I had a PSA kit.
              If you are interested, new in box, never assembled or fired.
              $400 cash, not really worth it but the least I would sell it for.
              Trigger and shockwave brace suck.

https://gun.deals/product/psa-85-pis...shockwave-pist
              Do you have a lower?

Comment

Do you have a lower?
                Yeap, sending you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  If you have all the components and are close to Frisco/Little Elm, you're welcome to come over and load some on my Dillon 1050.
                  Awesome! I would love to see how some of the reloading process works. Dont have components, as those are also hard to find right now.

Comment

Now I want to have a suppressed round, so that's why I kind of want the 300. I have the other two platforms, the 7.62 and the .223. I really wish I could suppress either of those and I would be happy.
                    If you get a .30 cal suppressor, it will work for all three of those calibers you mentioned. You can shoot a bullet smaller than .30 cal (7.62) through it like the .223 it's just not quite as efficient as using a dedicated .223 can would be. The difference is only a few DB in sound though so if you're going to get one can just do that and call it a day.

Awesome! I would love to see how some of the reloading process works. Dont have components, as those are also hard to find right now.
                    Yeah, right now that's the problem. I've got some still but not enough to feel comfortable shooting as much as I used to.

Stevo

Comment

If you get a .30 cal suppressor, it will work for all three of those calibers you mentioned. You can shoot a bullet smaller than .30 cal (7.62) through it like the .223 it's just not quite as efficient as using a dedicated .223 can would be. The difference is only a few DB in sound though so if you're going to get one can just do that and call it a day.
                      Interesting. But they don't make sub-sonic 7.62 or .223 correct? So it will be suppressed, but not as much as a sub-sonic round + can?

Comment

I don't know if "they" make subsonic for those calibers or not, mainly cause I make my own. That said, I bet you could find a recipe for those somewhere but at that point if you want subsonic just shoot 300blk as that is where it shines. It'll still be much quieter suppressed even if it's supersonic or normal load ammo for .223 or 7.62, no reason not to suppress that in my mind.

Stevo

Comment

Interesting. But they don't make sub-sonic 7.62 or .223 correct? So it will be suppressed, but not as much as a sub-sonic round + can?
                          I've seen sub 5.56, but never shot it. I have the Omega 300 by Silencerco for my 300. I bought an extra brake and installed on one of my 5.56's. Now I can move the can back and forth easily. Regular 5.56 through the can is so much quieter. You still have bullet crack, but it is very nice to shoot suppressed.

Comment

I also got a QD brake to put on one of my 5.56 guns, just need to install it.

Stevo

Comment

Been looking at Dillions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Been looking at Dillions.
                                They are fantastic... I've had the Hornady LnL, the Dillon XL650, and now the Super 1050. The 650/750 is best for your first press. Super easy to use, standard dies, etc. and being automatically indexed will save you from squibs where as most of the time I've seen people have a squib problem it was loaded on a 550 or some other press with manual indexing.

Scheels in The Colony carries them, when they are in stock. Also Gun Master in Plano carries Dillion stuff again, when it is available as sales have been booming for them.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X