No announcement yet.

2024 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why no talk of a Pence run in 2024? Dude showed class during the VP debates. He was a rockstar there for a minute...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
      Why no talk of a Pence run in 2024? Dude showed class during the VP debates. He was a rockstar there for a minute...
      No way he'd win.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        No way he'd win.
        A rock at the bottom of the ocean has more personality than he does. He wouldn't get past the Super Tuesday primaries (if he can even get to that point)

Comment

Crenshaw / Owens

Comment

Pence is an empty suit. Trump just needed older and evangelical votes so he chose him. Just like Obama picked Biden at the time to get the white blue collar voter. I would have preferred someone else. I’m not a fan.

Comment

Again, i dont think Dan Crenshaw is going to go for the presidency, but he might. The field right now is wide open, and a lot of the old guard republicans are getting too old to really be electable.

Am i the only one who thinks Rand Paul/Nikki Haley would be a great ticket? I think Nikki Haley is going to run.

Comment

i would rather see gowdy/ haley . not a rand paul fan .

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Trump is definitely going to try to run again in 24. I'm interested to see what kind of support he gets, both from voters and the party.
                  Trump will be 78. I'm not so sure he'll actually want to. He might not even be alive.

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  Again, i dont think Dan Crenshaw is going to go for the presidency, but he might. The field right now is wide open, and a lot of the old guard republicans are getting too old to really be electable.

Am i the only one who thinks Rand Paul/Nikki Haley would be a great ticket? I think Nikki Haley is going to run.
                  Rand Paul, unlike his father, comes off as a douche. Considering how his neighbor kicked his ass, he probably is a douche. Some may say Trump is a douche as well but I think most will agree Trump has something about him that appeals to many. Paul doesn't have that iMO. He's just a jackass.

Comment

I'd like to see rand and cotton, but I like few politicians. While I adore Candace, I feel she's a stretch right now. She's a blunt and beautiful person, but probably not the ideal running mate for 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                      Again, i dont think Dan Crenshaw is going to go for the presidency, but he might.
                      He feels a little too 3 letter government agency to me. Obviously a war hero and I love his politics but he's almost too perfect of a candidate. As a navy seal officer he certainly worked with state department and intelligence agencies.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                        i would rather see gowdy/ haley . not a rand paul fan .
                        After trump I'm over caring about their specific personality and the way they talk and whatnot. I don't actually like trump's mannerisms, that new yorker crap is horseshit to me. However, fuck his personality. He's the right man for the job, and he's getting it done. That said, Rand would probably be just fine as long as he's always actively trying to dismantle the bad shit just as trump is. Something no other potus had any interest in doing since Reagan. Because of this, things slowly but surely got worse every year.

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        He feels a little too 3 letter government agency to me. Obviously a war hero and I love his politics but he's almost too perfect of a candidate. As a navy seal officer he certainly worked with state department and intelligence agencies.
                        Yeah it's hard to tell. If he's a genuinely good guy, you're find electing him. If he's got questionable morals, then he'll be a perfect plant for all those shitty agencies and their back room dealings.
                        WH

Comment

Working...
                        X