txballot.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• txballot.org

Anyone that voted should go to txballot.com and make certain that their vote actually got counted. I know of two people in Kaufman County who voted and records are not showing that they did and three in Collin County that voted and there's no record of it. I'm sure as I ask more people about it more people will find out that their votes were not counted.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

GoGaddy told me that domain is open .

txballot.com
    is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.
    Get This Domain

Comment

What is this, some Geocities webpage?

Comment

I'm certain he meant txballot.org

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Anyone that voted should go to txballot.com and make certain that their vote actually got counted. I know of two people in Kaufman County who voted and records are not showing that they did and three in Collin County that voted and there's no record of it. I'm sure as I ask more people about it more people will find out that their votes were not counted.
          just FYI, it says it doesnt count in-person votes made on election day. I searched myself and saw nothing for me until i read that bit at the top of the results page.

Comment

If you voted early, you can also look here:

Go to http://earlyvoting.texas-election.com
            -Select November 3rd general election
            -Select Early Voting Turnout by Date
            -Select the actual day you voted
            -A list of counties will show up -Select your county and an Excel spreadsheet will download
            -Find your name
            Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I'm certain he meant txballot.org
              You are correct. I was so pissed when I posted this that I mixed it up.

The missing votes are from people that all voted early and in one of the instances I was at the polling place with them at the same time. My vote showed up and theirs did not.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                You are correct. I was so pissed when I posted this that I mixed it up.

The missing votes are from people that all voted early and in one of the instances I was at the polling place with them at the same time. My vote showed up and theirs did not.
                FIFY

Comment

BUT, check to see if your dead relatives voted as well...

Comment

I voted early and it found my name

Comment

Found mine from early voting as well.

Comment

In my county, it's not showing my vote. At higher levels my county went as expected but some other votes a little bummed about.

I did not vote early.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                        X