Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    great movie..
    Speaking of butt hurt, tell your boy JasonRR, we wus just playing come on back to us, lmfao!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      I would vote Fangio as well, but have a lot of love for Jim Clark.
      Much love for Clark.

Comment

Excellent movie! That happened to be right around the time I really got interested in F1.
        Oh, and Sir Jackie...
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

The most talented racers on earth never made it out of karts due to financial reasons. Terry fullerton, lynn haddock, joey lunati (lunati cams), and brian jacobsen. The baddest you will ever see on this planet. Awesome that a lifelong kart guy like Terry gets props from the greatest to ever live, according to the uneducated.
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Recorded it and watched it last night. Great documentary. Wife even watched it and she couldn't care less about F1.

Comment

Watched Senna last night after the local stupid baseball team got killed again.

Three points that I would like to make.

1. IMHO, Senna best F-1 driver. I am not a huge follower, but the dude kicked ass. I actually was a fan.

2. NASCAR sucks compared to F-1. But! F-1 way too political. and costly ( oh wait... thats racing in general.)

3. I really hate seeing a driver with their head slumped over after a nasty hit. The Senna movie/show showed three things I hope to be able to forget.
              Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                senna > the rest.
                he simply did it in cars that shouldn't have won and he did it extraordinary fashion every time he drove.
                schumacher is great but he drove a ferrari during the peak of their dominance.

vettel? it's way too early to say but i want to say it's red bull more than vettel.

hell, i don't even think vettel is the most talented driver in f1 (current/active). i think that crown belongs to fernando alonso and i dont like him at all.
                Whats that? haha...Vettel is definitely a very talented driver. I think we will see more championships from him.

Youngest ever triple crown....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Ken Block...Gymkhanna (sp?) owns all.

I think some of y'all are forgetting just how many motorsports there are. And how many good drivers we've seen in them respectively.
                  he ain't shit!

Comment

Working...
                  X