Forza players, monthly rivials drag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza players, monthly rivials drag

Who all does these. Some reason I can spend hrs on this. I like the fact it is keeping up and changing every month.

Right now.

It has to be from asia
    No more than 400hp
    Rwd

And its for half of a mile.

My best is a 17.000

Will try it again tonight

Sounds cool. I still need to pick this up.

Comment

Did some tuning ? I got a 16.35 now, mainly all in the launch

Comment

What are yalls gt? I already did the race but i forgot what it ran. What car yall running?
        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Im brandon89gt

Comment

Im using the toyota trueno

Comment

Anyone else take there hummer down,the track? I think I got a 12.2 out of mine. It looks funny lowered

Comment

I've ditched drag and have been taking a stab at being the #1 in leaders boards in circuit racing.

I use a car rated to 600 and the Bernese alps festival circuit.

The leaderboard car is NSx-r with a lap time of 1:45.xx..

My best so far is 1:50.6 in a nsx, but have been trying several different cars.. The miata does work.

Still no live :/

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  I've ditched drag and have been taking a stab at being the #1 in leaders boards in circuit racing.

I use a car rated to 600 and the Bernese alps festival circuit.

The leaderboard car is NSx-r with a lap time of 1:45.xx..

My best so far is 1:50.6 in a nsx, but have been trying several different cars.. The miata does work.

Still no live :/
                  Well good luck. The top 100 on any race on the leaderboard is no joke. They know things we dont lol. My best is a 1:53.

Comment

haha, True that. Idk how those kids get those crazy lap times..
                    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

I think a lot of the good racers are from UK. I race online a good bit and the top 3 in every race has at least 1 UK member in it.
                      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I got bored last night and started beating some people from here in the rivalries, using 32vfh's live account.

Comment

i didn't see a rival recommendation when i got on earlier
                          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I just noticed the drag race part. I have been putting a few hours a night on the game. Damn this thing has a bunch of racing.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

they have plenty of different race styles ie Circuit, Autocross, Drag, Drift and a few more i think

Comment

Working...
                              X