'Senna' is currently showing on ESPN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    I don't think they would vote for a driver currently racing...it's all part of the legend aspect.
    Poll was taken in 2009, when he was 3 years removed from racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Poll was taken in 2009, when he was 3 years removed from racing.
      Didn't see that...but I do see you're just grabing sources form wikipedia

You are still falling prey to the added legend both Ayrton's death and his time removed from the sport have been. I guarantee you that in 10-20 years, Schumacher will be recognized much better, and in 50...or however long it takes for him to bite it..he'll be the best.

Comment

I used to enjoy watching the other chap from Brazil...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I used to enjoy watching the other chap from Brazil...
          Ahhh..Ricky Martin...Livin la vida loca...you would love watching him.

Comment

Ahhh..Ricky Martin...Livin la vida loca...you would love watching him.
            You should just come 'OUT', it would make things so much easier...
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You should just come 'OUT', it would make things so much easier...
              We can go out wherever you'd like. It would be fun

Comment

We can go out wherever you'd like. It would be fun
                No Bitch, 'come out' of the closet.

You know, I know so stop playing...

Comment

No Bitch, 'come out' of the closet.

You know, I know so stop playing...
                  Wah Wah wee wah...I like!

why dont you go eat at chicken filet you homophobe

Comment

Comment

For anyone wondering, looks like it will be replaying tonight at 7:30 on ESPN 2.

Comment

Didn't see that...but I do see you're just grabing sources form wikipedia

You are still falling prey to the added legend both Ayrton's death and his time removed from the sport have been. I guarantee you that in 10-20 years, Schumacher will be recognized much better, and in 50...or however long it takes for him to bite it..he'll be the best.
                        What about wikipedia?

Comment

Schumacher did his work in safer cars, with stickier tires and a ton more downforce, making a lot less power. He's the shit, no doubt, but he's not the best ever. I think an easier determination is who the best of a respective generation is, and Senna was far and away the best of his. Schumacher's gift was that he got a lot of good people to come to Ferrari, and that worked in his favor. It's so tough not generalize about the whole thing, and every detail about the people, cars, and races has its own weight, so it's easy to get lost in the weeds. I like Senna from this distance, and the fact is, F1 racing has never really gotten over the loss of him.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Juan Maunel Fangio

/thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Juan Maunel Fangio

/thread.
                              Only acceptable alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                Schumacher did his work in safer cars, with stickier tires and a ton more downforce, making a lot less power. He's the shit, no doubt, but he's not the best ever. I think an easier determination is who the best of a respective generation is, and Senna was far and away the best of his. Schumacher's gift was that he got a lot of good people to come to Ferrari, and that worked in his favor. It's so tough not generalize about the whole thing, and every detail about the people, cars, and races has its own weight, so it's easy to get lost in the weeds. I like Senna from this distance, and the fact is, F1 racing has never really gotten over the loss of him.
                                yes, but he had all of the same advantages as every other racer out there...downforce, power, tires, etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X