Borderlands 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    I picked up an orange shotgun that becomes a heat seeking missile when you reload it.
    didn't it shoot at them too while it was chasing the enemies?

Comment

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
      Hmmm, Idk if I want this game... Lol. Seems like yall are having fun! But i dont have a good PC to play it on so it'd have to be xbox. But I never played the first one. Would i be missing out?
      The graphics on it aren't really complex, it's a cell shaded game, looks almost like you're playing in a comic book, so you could get away with a much older pc.

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      didn't it shoot at them too while it was chasing the enemies?
      Sure did.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        I picked up an orange shotgun that becomes a heat seeking missile when you reload it.
        a heat seeking missile which follows enemies around and shoots at them while making submarine sonar sounds. The most absurd ridiculous idea ever created after a fat spliff.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          a heat seeking missile which follows enemies around and shoots at them while making submarine sonar sounds. The most absurd ridiculous idea ever created after a fat spliff.
          DeddRekoning showed me a gun that's more annoying than mine and that damn shotgun that talks shit, combined. He'll have to jump in with us and show it to you.
          Last edited by motoman; 09-26-2012, 11:27 AM. Reason: spelling derp derp
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Found a 1200 damage sniper rifle last night that also does caustic damage.

Comment

• i got a +1200 sword out of a rock last night.

Comment

• Yall are saying finding these weapons. Are these hidden and shit? How long do yall snoop around to find them? lol
                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Yea Greg, I got a sniper that will talk shit to me last night that I'm going to actually keep using. It's not near as bad as the shotgun(WHICH IS ANNOYING AS FUCK LOL) and doesn't slow my movement down. I think its 815 dmg with corrosive.
                  2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                    Yea Greg, I got a sniper that will talk shit to me last night that I'm going to actually keep using. It's not near as bad as the shotgun(WHICH IS ANNOYING AS FUCK LOL) and doesn't slow my movement down. I think its 815 dmg with corrosive.
                    Chris, you playing this on xbox or PC?

Comment

• PC...but I'm playing with an xbox controller lol
                      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Yea Greg, I got a sniper that will talk shit to me last night that I'm going to actually keep using. It's not near as bad as the shotgun(WHICH IS ANNOYING AS FUCK LOL) and doesn't slow my movement down. I think its 815 dmg with corrosive.
                        I got that one lol says something when you reload everytime

Comment

• it basically screams while you are shooting like the mini bandits do and it will scream RELOADING when you reload

Comment

PC...but I'm playing with an xbox controller lol
                            Hows that work? Just plug it up??

Comment

• I bought this [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Gaming-Receiver-Microsoft-Xbox-Pc/dp/B0076GYM50/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1348693775&sr=8-3&keywords=microsoft+adapter+for+pc[/ame] so I could use wireless but if you have a wired controller, you can just plug it in and download the drivers for it.

Comment

I bought this http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Gamin...adapter+for+pc so I could use wireless but if you have a wired controller, you can just plug it in and download the drivers for it.
                                Sweet Imma order that. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X