No announcement yet.

New xbox unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great review on the XB1 here http://gizmodo.com/xbox-one-review-a...rks-1467466379
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Xbox one roll call.. Who's all waiting in line tonight and where?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
      92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
      15 GT w/PP

Comment

• ill be waiting at my front door tomorrow. Kinda wish I pre-ordred at best buy to pick up tonight.

Already have 6 games and an extra controller waiting...
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Mine shipped out today - is set to be at the house before 3 tomorrow. Already got an extra controller and COD Ghost... My wife and I will be murdering people after work.

Comment

• Yup, mine shipped too. Won't arrive until Monday, but that's not biggie..

Comment

• Mine shipped too. Should be here tomorrow night along with an extra controller and dead rising 3

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Comment

• Picked mine up at the GameStop on Grand Prairie. Downloaded update and will play today after work.

Comment

• I should have preorded and picked up from best buy. This wait for the fex ex is going to drive me bonkers. I have virtually all day off(worked 4:30 to 8:30).
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Me too. Im waiting for ups guy (preorder from microsoft store). Ready to fire up my copy of Forza 5.
                    2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• I'm seriously considering listing it on eBay for a crazy price just to test the waters. I saw a somewhat similar bundle go for like $1,700 the other day!

Comment

• Waiting on first impressions.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Waiting on first impressions.
                            This.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I am thinking about selling the bundle I got from GameStop on EBay.

Comes with Nba2k12,Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Just Dance, Forza Motorsport 5, extra Controller, Nyko Charge Station, one year Xbox live.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                              92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                              15 GT w/PP

Comment

• First impression for me is great so far... Gameplay is good but right now i'm amazed at how easy and seamless it works with TV. Our directv goes through it and you can go through the xbox to surf channels. Minimize the TV and go through the rest of xbox home running multiple things at once. I went from playing COD live to netflix app to directv and then back to COD and I was still waiting in the lobby for the next match. Voice command on kinect is flawless so far also.
                                Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Working...
                                X