No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• by far the best episode... im now thinking the scientist told rick that the virus is airborne.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
      by far the best episode... im now thinking the scientist told rick that the virus is airborne.
      X2 about the airborne shit.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• You guys are killing me with this airborne shit. Is the the first zombie related programming you have ever watched? It will more than likely never be covered.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          You guys are killing me with this airborne shit. Is the the first zombie related programming you have ever watched? It will more than likely never be covered.
          Yup first one ever. I didn't even know someone came up with a crazy concept of a zombie. They should had thought of that a long time ago.
          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Excellent episode. I've been waiting for Shane to get his for a long time now.

Comment

• Man that was a good episode!

Comment

• EVeryone is a carrier. Death allows it to do it's job.
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                  i thought everyone knew that zombies were "the dead rising again"...therefore once you die, you become a zombie, unless you get shot, stabbed, etc through the brain, because that's the only way to kill a zombie is to kill its brain

all of this was explained in "night of the living dead" LOL
                  Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  You guys are killing me with this airborne shit. Is the the first zombie related programming you have ever watched? It will more than likely never be covered.
                  Return of the Living Dead (maybe 2 or 3) had sentient zombies that actually talked, not all zombie movies use the same fictional "guidelines" as others..
                  ~or~
                  It is their fictional show, they can write it how they choose...

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

They turn regardless of how they die. The fact that Rick stabbed him with a knife that was used to kill another walker has no relevance to shane turning. This is kind of a staple of the whole genre.
                    Then why are the people not coming out of the graves on the property? That doesn't make sense.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      Then why are the people not coming out of the graves on the property? That doesn't make sense.
                      Everyone that is buried on the property has had their head smashed in or shot out. This is the only way to permanently kill an infected.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                        Return of the Living Dead (maybe 2 or 3) had sentient zombies that actually talked, not all zombie movies use the same fictional "guidelines" as others..
                        ~or~
                        It is their fictional show, they can write it how they choose...

Stevo
                        I understand that one zombie movie to another that there are several variants of zombies. The type chosen for this show seems to be the more classic style zombie. From what we have seen in 2 seasons now these zombies are following along pretty well to the guidelines to this style of zombie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                          EVeryone is a carrier. Death allows it to do it's job.
                          Speculation or another negligent spoiler?

Comment

Everyone that is buried on the property has had their head smashed in or shot out. This is the only way to permanently kill an infected.
                            hmmm.. okay what happened to guys he shot in the chest at the bar? They didn't come back to life moments later?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              Speculation or another negligent spoiler?
                              Speculation though it's the only thing that makes sense to me. AFAIK they still haven't revealed what causes it in the comics but, I think it's going to be as simple as when you die you turn that's it.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                hmmm.. okay what happened to guys he shot in the chest at the bar? They didn't come back to life moments later?
                                Who says they didn't. Rick and them didn't stay around very long afterwards. I'm wondering if the infection time varies from person to person.

Comment

Working...
                                X