Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHATRUSSELL View Post
    I think when we pull in at the gates which has the least car count is what we will race

We are not the crying type we just want to race and have fun but would like to race by the same rules that the rest of the country is running buy that way we are prepared to race with the guys from Houston I'm tired of the H town boys coming up hear and kicking our ass but I am the only one that feels this way that I would like to defined our ground
    Mr. Russell, the rest of the country has MANY different 275 classes with different rule sets. Houston has 2 different 275 classes, Ultra and X. Houston chooses to follow John Sears format for both classes. Tex275 has stood back and looked at both of these classes and has chosen to make a hybrid class that gives the average working man/racer a place to race. This gives a man a choice. If a man wants to, and has the funds, he can enter the X275 class. If not he can race the limited class.

Tex275 started out years ago as a true 10.5 tire class, Texas True Ten 5. Over the last 13 years we have adapted our class/classes to fit the current trend in small tire racing with the average man/racer in mind. With that being said I truely believe that is the reason this organization has out lasted every other heads-up small tire org.

Peace Out,
    Unc

Comment

• Originally posted by Unc View Post
      Mr. Russell, the rest of the country has MANY different 275 classes with different rule sets. Houston has 2 different 275 classes, Ultra and X. Houston chooses to follow John Sears format for both classes. Tex275 has stood back and looked at both of these classes and has chosen to make a hybrid class that gives the average working man/racer a place to race. This gives a man a choice. If a man wants to, and has the funds, he can enter the X275 class. If not he can race the limited class.

Tex275 started out years ago as a true 10.5 tire class, Texas True Ten 5. Over the last 13 years we have adapted our class/classes to fit the current trend in small tire racing with the average man/racer in mind. With that being said I truely believe that is the reason this organization has out lasted every other heads-up small tire org.

Peace Out,
      Unc
      Well said.

It's well thought out responses like this that take away any reason to complain. However, some people still find a way.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
        Faster than Yall is all I know. even with yalls talldeck

JS

4.98 is the Goal
        That sure is funny we have raced and I think you got your ass handed to you! But I know one thing you have Abigail head. Pop pop!!! Your used to that right

Comment

• Originally posted by Booger View Post
          At least I'm out there with my car supporting the class
          Yes you are
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Booger View Post
            At least I'm out there with my car supporting the class
            And all those guys eat well and have a great time.
            903-870-8109

Thank you:
            2JM Diesel & Fabrication - for the chassis and tuning
            Freak Show Performance - for the great transmission
            Jimmy Patton for the pit help
            Chris Fowler for the motor work
            TRZ Motorsports - thanks Mike
            NRC Motorsports - thanks Bob
            Team Z Motorsports - thanks Dave
            Forced Inductions - thanks Jose
            Work Turbochargers - thanks Reed

Comment

• Phatrussell, next time you enter the forum, please bring an enterpreter so we can possibly make some sense of what you are trying to say.

Comment

• Does anyone know what an Abigail head is?
                2004 Cobra
                www.boostedgt.com
                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                  Does anyone know what an Abigail head is?
                  I'm pretty sure it is a head used used in the "Slowbow" class.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
                    Phatrussell, next time you enter the forum, please bring an enterpreter so we can possibly make some sense of what you are trying to say.
                    Sorry weighting and driving last night and it looks like something got screwed up. Was trying to say is John has a big head. Pop pop and he should know all about that sound. This is all I have to say. Will see everyone at the track and let's have fun.

Comment

Sorry weighting and driving last night and it looks like something got screwed up. Was trying to say is John has a big head. Pop pop and he should know all about that sound. This is all I have to say. Will see everyone at the track and let's have fun.
                      No need to apologize to me, I was just giving you a hard time. All in good fun. I will just be a fence leaner no worries.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
                        No need to apologize to me, I was just giving you a hard time. All in good fun. I will just be a fence leaner no worries.
                        Man that car of yours is no sow I think you could run in this new class

Comment

That sure is funny we have raced and I think you got your ass handed to you! But I know one thing you have Abigail head. Pop pop!!! Your used to that right

LOL OK... your dreaming again... just bring your shit out and do something with it before running your mouth please.

JS
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
                            LOL OK... your dreaming again... just bring your shit out and do something with it before running your mouth please.

JS
                            WELL JOHN WHEN YOUR CAR WAS IN THE OTHER LANE TELL EVERYONE WHAT WENT DOWN (LSX) GOT IT'S ASS (POPPED)!!!!!!! RIGHT OR WRONG AND I KNOW THAT NO ONE WANTS TO RACE YOU. YOU ARE SO FAST AND THAT THEY CANT BEAT YOU. ...............WELL I THINK YOU CAN BE BET.YES YOU HAVE BEEN FASTER. THAT IS NOT WHAT RACING IS ALL ABOUT. I WILL NOT GET INTO THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF RACING. JUST BECAUSE SOME CAN SPEND MORE MONEY THAN THEM DOES NOT MEAN SHIT. ............HOW DID THAT WORK OUT?
                            SO THAT BEING SAID YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND THE MOST TO WIN. IT IS HARD TO COMPETE WITH BUT IT CAN HAPPEN.

Comment

• Good gosh. I guess I attended too much school to understand the incoherent rants in this thread.

I'm still waiting on who you think I am and when you taught me how to wire.
                              903-870-8109

Thank you:
                              2JM Diesel & Fabrication - for the chassis and tuning
                              Freak Show Performance - for the great transmission
                              Jimmy Patton for the pit help
                              Chris Fowler for the motor work
                              TRZ Motorsports - thanks Mike
                              NRC Motorsports - thanks Bob
                              Team Z Motorsports - thanks Dave
                              Forced Inductions - thanks Jose
                              Work Turbochargers - thanks Reed

Comment

WELL JOHN WHEN YOUR CAR WAS IN THE OTHER LANE TELL EVERYONE WHAT WENT DOWN (LSX) GOT IT'S ASS (POPPED)!!!!!!! RIGHT OR WRONG AND I KNOW THAT NO ONE WANTS TO RACE YOU. YOU ARE SO FAST AND THAT THEY CANT BEAT YOU. ...............WELL I THINK YOU CAN BE BET.YES YOU HAVE BEEN FASTER. THAT IS NOT WHAT RACING IS ALL ABOUT. I WILL NOT GET INTO THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF RACING. JUST BECAUSE SOME CAN SPEND MORE MONEY THAN THEM DOES NOT MEAN SHIT. ............HOW DID THAT WORK OUT?
                                SO THAT BEING SAID YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND THE MOST TO WIN. IT IS HARD TO COMPETE WITH BUT IT CAN HAPPEN.
                                Just curious, when were we ever in the other lane against you or your car? I must have forgotten.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X