• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    Cnc? How small can you machine?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    0.011mm to 1000mm
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So something like these?

Wheel sleeves for my 1/12th Camaro? The ones I had machined ended up being ENTIRELY too big. I need to make new wheel centers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I feel like I'm looking at a shipwreck.
        lol, for real, its like one of those deep sea cameras where you aren't sure what is what. #barnicles.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Black2002, I wish I could, man. I'm like 20 jobs behind, barely have enough time for my own stuff. Once I can see the light I'll send you a pm. It looks like what you need would best be done on a lathe.
          Last edited by CJ; 03-13-2017, 06:42 AM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Vibration was pinion angle. Installed 8* shims to give me anow adjusted -2° pinion angle, perfect 0° under load, all vibrations gone. All mechanical problems the truck was sold for are fixed.
            Last edited by CJ; 03-13-2017, 06:53 AM.

Comment

I need your opinion. The guy I bought it from said the shop that did the rear suspension accidentally installed a 1.5" lift (hence the pinion angle issue); however, I think it's bigger than that. Anyone with experience on these want to take a guess looking at the pictures? I have a feeling it's closer to 3". 8 degrees of pinion angle sounds quite excessive for 1.5" of lift.

Comment

Working...
              X