Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Good mechanic = hard to find.
    True it’s not their car or truck so they don’t give a fuck. There are some good shops out there I just never seem to find them

Comment

So did the shop ever reach and say, "Hey we noticed your vehicle is gone?" Or did you talk to them?

Comment

he's called twice and left a few messages. i havent answered or listened to them. it wont be a friendly conversation so i've just avoided it all. if he wants to pursue something, i'll deal with it then.

Comment

That's the mature way to handle it.

Comment

'Robbin Season'
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              That's the mature way to handle it.
              not sure if serious, but about the same way he treated me, so...

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              'Robbin Season'
              'dicking people around season'

guess you own a shop or have at one point, and have pulled the same kind of douchebaggery on a customer?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                not sure if serious, but about the same way he treated me, so...
                How you react has nothing to do with him, and says a lot about you. Ducking phone calls and messages is as childish as it gets, says you're afraid to talk to the guy. If you feel 100% justified in acting the way that you did when taking the truck back, then you'd have already laid into the guy. Instead you're avoiding him completely, hoping that he doesn't come after you.

Comment

How you react has nothing to do with him, and says a lot about you. Ducking phone calls and messages is as childish as it gets, says you're afraid to talk to the guy. If you feel 100% justified in acting the way that you did when taking the truck back, then you'd have already laid into the guy. Instead you're avoiding him completely, hoping that he doesn't come after you.
                  I guess I don't see it that way. I have no reason to lay into the guy, nor even talk to him. He jerked me around for several days, and gave several excuses and told several lies, with no communication except from my part. I'm not hoping he doesn't come after me, he has no legal basis to do so.

Comment

Bingo

Comment

he's called twice and left a few messages. i havent answered or listened to them. it wont be a friendly conversation so i've just avoided it all. if he wants to pursue something, i'll deal with it then.
                      You want me to push him down for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Bingo
                        Ruffdaddy declared a bingo. It's confirmed, I'll pay him in full first thing in the morning. Thanks for the advice guys.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        You want me to push him down for you?
                        I would prefer a mouth raping, sir.

Comment

I’d probably ignore him too and move on. Or go bitch him out for being incompetent. He’ll still be incompetent when you leave.

Comment

You missed a golden opportunity to have him shit his pants. All you had to do was answer and say hello and see what shit spews from his mouth.... My truck is missing? You did what to my truck? Geez.... you blew it. You HAD the upper hand.... hell you had the entire deck and dropped it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              You missed a golden opportunity to have him shit his pants. All you had to do was answer and say hello and see what shit spews from his mouth.... My truck is missing? You did what to my truck? Geez.... you blew it. You HAD the upper hand.... hell you had the entire deck and dropped it.
                              i thought about that, but i decided to just go pick my shit up and fuck him.

Comment

Working...
                              X