Whiskey aficionados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Fuck Whatabuger. They are the only food joint I have blanket banned. They all equally suck.
    You have lost your goddamned mind! All of your opinions here on out are invalid! Good day, sir!

Comment

Fuck Whatabuger. They are the only food joint I have blanket banned. They all equally suck.
      Shut your whore mouth!

Comment

You might as well post a video of you sucking a goat dick
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• It pains me not to go there, because the food is good. But god damn does their service suck. They are the reason I just order a burger how it comes and then pick what I don't want off.... and they STILL fuck it up.

Comment

It pains me not to go there, because the food is good. But god damn does their service suck. They are the reason I just order a burger how it comes and then pick what I don't want off.... and they STILL fuck it up.
            #2, double cheese, only mustard, ketchup and grilled jalapenos, medium, with a diet coke. (Watching my figure) I have ordered that at least 100 times in my life and I do not recall 1 I correct order. What are you ordering and fuck in n out fries, they are the worst.

Comment

• Whataburger aside, Pappy is not worth the money.

In other news...

June 22
              Barrel warehouse collapsed today at 1792 Barton Distillery in Bardstown, KY, approx 11am. No injuries reported. Warehouse has capacity for approx 20,000 barrels, estimated half of warehouse damaged. Not released as to how many barrels were involved as warehouse had allegedly been under construction and a number of barrels removed prior to collapse.

And today
              A sad update out of Barton 1792 - the remainder of Warehouse 30 has collapsed. The crew was still clearing the 9000 Bourbon barrels that fell in the first collapse on June 22. It’s reported that most employees were off for 4th of July.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                #2, double cheese, only mustard, ketchup and grilled jalapenos, medium, with a diet coke. (Watching my figure) I have ordered that at least 100 times in my life and I do not recall 1 I correct order. What are you ordering and fuck in n out fries, they are the worst.
                Even if I order it the way it comes they will fuck it up. I’ve been a tick in a drive thru for 45 minutes with 2 people in front of me and STILL had to wait 10 minutes for my order.

Comment

Even if I order it the way it comes they will fuck it up. I’ve been a tick in a drive thru for 45 minutes with 2 people in front of me and STILL had to wait 10 minutes for my order.
                  I've been to a WB like that that's slower than crap, I just stopped goin to that one. I figure if enough ppl do that, it'll be noticed, but I don't blanket do that for all of em. They're franchise owned, some suck, some don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    I've been to a WB like that that's slower than crap, I just stopped goin to that one. I figure if enough ppl do that, it'll be noticed, but I don't blanket do that for all of em. They're franchise owned, some suck, some don't.
                    Maybe all the ones I went to are the same franchise.

Comment

Maybe all the ones I went to are the same franchise.
                      It's possible. The one I know of that's terrible like that is in S Garland at Centerville/Broadway/Kingsley intersection. The one close by me here in Rowlett on Dalrock and 66 is fast and gets it right.

Comment

• As much as I like a good whataburger patty melt there is an unusually high amount of locations with terrible service. I've only been to one In and Out in California and it was nothing to write home about that is for sure, not sure what all the hype is about and animal style sucks.

Comment

• Got an email from Makers Mark saying my barrel from the Ambassador program has reached its age and it's ready for bottling. Planning a trip up there in a couple months so to pick up the bottles and visit the bourbon trail while I'm there.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            Got an email from Makers Mark saying my barrel from the Ambassador program has reached its age and it's ready for bottling. Planning a trip up there in a couple months so to pick up the bottles and visit the bourbon trail while I'm there.
                            That's badass!! I did not know they did that. I Signed up for it..

Comment

• Interesting.

Find the best spots daily to eat and drink in hipster neighborhoods. Hit the roof, drink a beer and eat delicious at top-tier restaurants. Plan your nightlife adventure with maps and reviews of unknown micro-brews, rooftop parties, and independent drink.

David

Comment

• I just picked up these two yesterday to try.

And the little collection I've got going. I usually finish off a whole bottle, then start a new one, i'm not much of a taste here, taste there guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X