Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killed a 01 cobra..

.. In a stock motor coupe. lol.

20-100 and I had a fender on him but he was pulling me in.

I had to start in 2nd because 1st spins.

How much slower are they then machs?

I heard those 4vs sucked and are just as fast as a 2v.. ??

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Is this another joke like the last thread? I need to know because I need to decide to fuck with you or just ignore another stupid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Is this another joke like the last thread? I need to know because I need to decide to fuck with you or just ignore another stupid thread.
      I didn't make the other thread.. So it's not my joke.

How would this be a joke thread? It's in the racing forum.

Comment

1. Congrats on the win in Mexico.
        2. FYI: Stock 99/01 Cobra's are SLOW.
        3. Take what I said with a grain of salt.

Comment

I just thought it was a joke because it sounds like a 15 year old just got behind the wheel of a car for the first time. My bad.

Trust me, if the person in the 01 Cobra even thought you were racing, all he would have to do is push the verticle pedal to the right down to the floor and end any doubt. Dude... it's a Cobra! Only Corvettes and red Ferraris can beat those things.

Comment

Congrats?
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
              1. Congrats on the win in Mexico.
              2. FYI: Stock 99/01 Cobra's are SLOW.
              3. Take what I said with a grain of salt.
              That's what I figured.

What do they normally run?

And why are they so slow? Just seems gay that a 01 cobra is just as fast as a 20 year old fox.

Comment

I just thought it was a joke because it sounds like a 15 year old just got behind the wheel of a car for the first time. My bad.

Trust me, if the person in the 01 Cobra even thought you were racing, all he would have to do is push the verticle pedal to the right down to the floor and end any doubt. Dude... it's a Cobra! Only Corvettes and red Ferraris can beat those things.
                Oic

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  That's what I figured.

What do they normally run?

And why are they so slow? Just seems gay that a 01 cobra is just as fast as a 20 year old fox.
                  They are more powerful AND faster than a 20 year old fox. Don't get too excited. He said they were slow, just not as slow as your car.

Comment

They are more powerful AND faster than a 20 year old fox. Don't get too excited. He said they were slow, just not as slow as your car.
                    With a set of slicks it will run 8.7-8.8. Fuck it ran 8.9 with 2.73s. It should pick up a bit from 3.73s.

It's slow, but it's not dog slow.

And correct they are more powerful, but they are geared shitty and weigh a shit ton.

A stock 01 cobra will not beat me in the 1/8th, and of it does it wouldn't be by much.

Anything top End they eat my lunch, but a dig or slow roll I'd have me snake for lunch.

Btw this wasnt a ragged out car. Less then 50k miles and clean as hell. Sounded good too.

Comment

With a set of slicks it will run 8.7-8.8. Fuck it ran 8.9 with 2.73s. It should pick up a bit from 3.73s.

It's slow, but it's not dog slow.

And correct they are more powerful, but they are geared shitty and weigh a shit ton.

A stock 01 cobra will not beat me in the 1/8th, and of it does it wouldn't be by much.

Anything top End they eat my lunch, but a dig or slow roll I'd have me snake for lunch.

Btw this wasnt a ragged out car. Less then 50k miles and clean as hell. Sounded good too.
                      Yeah, but will it spin through 3rd?
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Shit... times like that won't even hold up to one of those little Mustangs they made in the 70's that looked like pintos. I bet one of those could beat you with street tires vs you in those slicks.

The 01 Cobra driver must have went from 1st to 3rd or something.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          Yeah, but will it spin through 3rd?
                          If I dump the Clutch at 50mph in third. it will kick sideways and spin..

On the old tires it would at the track, I went from 9.0 to 9.6 with a gear swap.

Comment

Shit... times like that won't even hold up to one of those little Mustangs they made in the 70's that looked like pintos. I bet one of those could beat you with street tires vs you in those slicks.

The 01 Cobra driver must have went from 1st to 3rd or something.
                            I saw a mustang ii for sale In Denton. Buy it, let's race.

Comment

I saw a mustang ii for sale In Denton. Buy it, let's race.

Denton?!?! Man, that's a long way! I know where one is. I'll be home around the last week of December. I'm not sure if the owner will race it or not, but it's worth a try. I don't see too many of those shit piles rolling around these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X