No announcement yet.

Procharged C6Z vs. Viper vs. CTS-V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully we can get some more cheerleaders in here.

Ballin' CTS-V.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Hopefully we can get some more cheerleaders in here.

Ballin' CTS-V.
      Run my II next week!

I'm not touching the 09, but I don't know anyone else with an earlier one.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Run my II next week!

I'm not touching the 09, but I don't know anyone else with an earlier one.
        My wife's car is slooooooooooooooow. I think they run 13.3 stock. Plus you can't power shift them too hard or you get wheel hop and busted half shafts.

Don't get me wrong, its quick for a family car and can handle idiot ricers and shit but that is all I do with it.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

My wife's car is slooooooooooooooow. I think they run 13.3 stock. Plus you can't power shift them too hard or you get wheel hop and busted half shafts.

Don't get me wrong, its quick for a family car and can handle idiot ricers and shit but that is all I do with it.
          Cool! That'll only put you a couple of cars ahead of me (give or take a few).

Comment

It's true. Junkie had one of those awhile back too. Big 414 stroker with a 200 shot on it and another 200 shot hidden in the airbox. It ran great from a roll, but the rearends in those cars are JUNK and seem to break just looking at them. Worst of all, there was nothing for them to replace it to make it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Cool! That'll only put you a couple of cars ahead of me (give or take a few).
              Whatever bro. Really though I can't be seen next to a Mustang II though because my car would lose 30% value if someone happened to take a picture. Plus I don't want to get herpes...

Comment

Whatever bro. Really though I can't be seen next to a Mustang II though because my car would lose 30% value if someone happened to take a picture. Plus I don't want to get herpes...

That's messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                  That's messed up.
                  Yea, Denny trying to bait me into a race that he knows he will win is messed up!

Comment

I'll take it to the clinic and car wash before I go. That's about the best I can do.
                    Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                    That's messed up.
                    Right? That was the finest piece of Machinery that Ford put out in 1977.
                    Yea, Denny trying to bait me into a race that he knows he will win is messed up!
                    Who cares who wins? It's not like we're throwing fiat currency into it. LOL

Just two old guys reliving the good ol days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      I'll take it to the clinic and car wash before I go. That's about the best I can do.

Right? That was the finest piece of Machinery that Ford put out in 1977.

Who cares who wins? It's not like we're throwing fiat currency into it. LOL

Just two old guys reliving the good ol days.
                      I'll throwdown in the battle of the old guy daily drivers. The wagon will own the II and that neutered V.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        I'll throwdown in the battle of the old guy daily drivers. The wagon will own the II and that neutered V.
                        Don't you have anything... faster?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Don't you have anything... faster?
                          Yeah, but why would I want to embarass you worse than the wagon already will? lol.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Hey Junkie, Nice Vid....and ride...
                              Big Rooster Racing
                              85' Coupe
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Junkie View Post
                                ZR1 correct? Id love to run it
                                mee toooo
                                Vortex rear stand $75
                                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                                11 4 door
                                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X