Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clifton View Post
    What did I miss?

There better be a X275 next year...and what's wrong with a $200 buy in to get a $2000 payout to win?
    This class doesn't pay out $2,000.

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
      I was not upset you was putting that turbo on your car I told you we was researching it and as soon as I knew a for sure answer and the part number I would let you know. I did tell you I would take my 7 seconds to stage also. Just like you did but I guess that's changed since you have a turbo car. Why won't you ask Scott, John, Nate any turbo car ask them if I ever have burn them down. If anything I ask them do you want me to turn on my first bulb first or do you want to turn yours on first. If you don't feel welcome that's on you no one has ever disrespected you at the races. I have not told people I'm going to hit you in the face with a helmet like you did. I'm not a friend? That funny then why did you have me come to your shop to set up your 7531 when you put it in your car? Why did you ask to barrow my nitrous bottles when you only had four of them? Why would I keep calling a guy to buy your mustang if I wasn't a friend? Oh I'm not a friend I haven't asked for a penny after you told me Derek if you get someone to buy my car I will give you a good salers few! Have I asked for that or even brought it up? Nope not till now since your saying I haven't treated you like a friend. I sure have stood up for you a bunch behind the scene if we aren't friends.

Ask any of the above Scott first I always ask him how he wants me to go in.. And joe Johnson , John king ect I have raced them all never done anything but treat them like I would like to be treated, how about those free tires I gave u? I will and have done for u too u decided to come on the web and air out dirty laundry not me.. Derick thank u for what u have helped me with I have offered things to u as well and yes I have been told trash u said also if u would like to talk on the phone not on here I will tell u.. I'm not going to argue with u on a open forum txt me or call..

Comment

• This is how its gonna go down for MK Next Year

JS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4aeXi8Wn3c&feature=share&list=LLLAKf4vr1N yOzc0GgaHdU3g[/ame]
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
          Your gonna need more than what you have now to run the Black Momba

JS
          Not 2 out of 3 that piston eater will blow the fuck up by the 3 pass!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
            Not 2 out of 3 that piston eater will blow the fuck up by the 3 pass!!

Dart 355 motor busted your ass all last year 70 passes on that motor at freshen...

JS
            sigpic

Comment

Your gonna need more than what you have now to run the Black Momba

JS
              I will offer for the 3 time march the black car my blue car best 2 out of 3 u in or not??

Comment

• I hope you got a good psychiatrist cause your gonna need it after next year

JS
                sigpic

Comment

• OH Yeah Im IN you said 5k Right

JS
                  sigpic

Comment

• Your trash talk has made me see why i got back in this

MK = All Flash and No Cash

JS
                    sigpic

Comment

Dart 355 motor busted your ass all last year 70 passes on that motor at freshen...

JS
                      Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
                      OH Yeah Im IN you said 5k Right

JS
                      Yes sir best 2 out of 3 auto start at Denton !

Comment

Your trash talk has made me see why i got back in this

MK = All Flash and No Cash

JS
                        U mean all flash no free land!!

Comment

I will be there as I was at evolution when you ducked us all weekend LOL

JS
                          sigpic

Comment

No auto start in grudge racin
                            sigpic

Comment

• My call out my rules x275 auto start .. U in or not?

Comment

U mean all flash no free land!!
                                Are you not smart enough to realize what I told you earlier the land didnt get me nothing. IF you only had a clue what your fucking with LOL you will be a joke again this year as well. I am not showing up to run a 4.74 LOL

JS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X