• Show
Clear All

Ill take the other half

Comment

Back off my kool aid, mother fuckers!

Comment

Shit you aint got no sugar to go wit dat koolaid

Comment

Could be wrong, but that look like bonded leather...nothing you can do

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            Could be wrong, but that look like bonded leather...nothing you can do
            Yep just went through this with our 5 year old couch from Ashleys. Once its starts, you cant stop it. It will eventually start coming off in sheets. Had to give up and buy a new one. I'll never have bonded leather again.

Comment

Yeah, it's some cheap shit $3k couch from Ashley's. I figured this bitch was done for.
              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                Yeah, it's some cheap shit $3k couch from Ashley's. I figured this bitch was done for.
                I still have my couch sitting in the garage cause I haven't had the time to take it to the dump. Been tempted to go leave it in front of Ashleys. We take care of our stuff so it irritates me it only lasted 5 years. There at the end, you would get up and a sheet of the stuff would be plastered to your pants. Turrible.

Comment

I have no idea what it costs to have a couch recovered, but my grandmother had several pieces of furniture recovered. Might be worth looking at, if the rest of it is good.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Karson View Post
                    I still have my couch sitting in the garage cause I haven't had the time to take it to the dump. Been tempted to go leave it in front of Ashleys. We take care of our stuff so it irritates me it only lasted 5 years. There at the end, you would get up and a sheet of the stuff would be plastered to your pants. Turrible.
                    Drop it off at Ashley's! Now THAT is not a turrible idea!

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    I have no idea what it costs to have a couch recovered, but my grandmother had several pieces of furniture recovered. Might be worth looking at, if the rest of it is good.
                    It probably wouldn't cost much to redo this small piece but I'm sure other parts will start to wear the same soon. Fuck this couch.....and yo couch.
                    .....bro....

Comment

Man, I just bought a couch from Ashleys.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Man, I just bought a couch from Ashleys.

If it's leather, be ready to buy a new one after 5yrs.
                        .....bro....

Comment

I've had it about two - three months. Some of the stitching has already come out. They say they will replace it at no charge, but we will see. One of the reasons I bought a set from them is because the sales guy told me everything was designed, produced, and built in USA. The shit shows up with made in china stickers everywhere. I was pissed.

Comment

Pleather, Not leather!!!
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Just needs to be rubbed down with bull semen. It will be good as new.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I've had it about two - three months. Some of the stitching has already come out. They say they will replace it at no charge, but we will see. One of the reasons I bought a set from them is because the sales guy told me everything was designed, produced, and built in USA. The shit shows up with made in china stickers everywhere. I was pissed.
                                They charge like their shit is made in America.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                Just needs to be rubbed down with bull semen. It will be good as new.

Will human semen suffice?
                                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                                X