Get drunk, spend $

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    I bought 120 bottles/cans of shiner holiday cheer, in anticipation of the season being over.
    I'm stocked, and running out.
    You know how we know youre...nevermind...its 2016...thats a non event

Comment

I used to spend so much fucking money when I was drunk! I'd buy people drinks, hit nasty taco bell in the middle of the night, buy shit I don't need online, gamble, etc.. I quit drinking 18 months ago and my bank account reflects it! I don't make much money but I have a much better ability to save now. we have been remodeling our tiny ass house lately and its finally starting to look really nice..
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        I buy all sorts of shit under the influence. eBay is the worst.
        Your not kidding. I know of someone who bought a 680k car on Ebay while drunk one night.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
          And there it is...
          It wasn't me if that is what you are thinking and the car is a complete POS.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            And there it is...
            Ha

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              It wasn't me if that is what you are thinking and the car is a complete POS.
              still doesn't get it
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Y no invitan
                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  still doesn't get it
                  I get it.

If you look at my post from many years back you will find one where I mentioned a client of mine buying a Saleen S7 Turbo on Ebay while drunk one night and he regrets the purchase.

Edit: Found it for you. See post 10 and look at the old board for when I talked about him buying it in the first place.

http://jalopnik.com/mustang-tuner-saleen-says-it-owes-millions-of-dollars-1661373045 "Saleen Automotive, creator of crazy Mustangs and the gorgeous Saleen S7 supercar, is in a bad way. According to its own quarterly earnings report the company is getting sued by its bank, it owes its law firm money, it's resorted to
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-16-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    I get it.

If you look at my post from many years back you will find one where I mentioned a client of mine buying a Saleen S7 Turbo on Ebay while drunk one night and he regrets the purchase.

Edit: Found it for you. See post 10 and look at the old board for when I talked about him buying it in the first place.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ghlight=Saleen
                    Still doesn't prove you weren't full of shit in 11/14

carry on....

Paul Bunyan
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      Still doesn't prove you weren't full of shit in 11/14

carry on....

Paul Bunyan
                      Look on the old board and you will find the pictures of me in the car driving it over the High 5.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Also i buy materials and cutters for my cnc machine. I drunk buy raw materials all the time.
                          You mean your companies CNC machine.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            No i bought a small desktop cnc for myself at home. I also am a member at techshop and use those CNC machines. And i have a mini mill that i think ill convert to a cnc soon.

But cool story?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Ball busting?

Comment

I though I was the only one that did this. I am at my absolute worst when I fly and I purchase the $14 wifi that's already a rip off and then am already near shit faced from the airport bars. I proceed to spend it like its literally flying out of the airplane windows while I'm cruising at 36k feet.

Comment

Working...
                                X