Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    Im jealous
    I figure it's the most cost effective way to enjoy that commute.
    Ballin on a budget struggle forealz.

Plus, anytime one of us needs to go to town, it's all curves and elevation changes. A few of them are banked too. [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      I dare say that the Miata is a better built car than a C4
      The Miata NC is damn near bullet proof all the way up to around 300 HP just buy a 08 and up. Not to expensive to build and a 2.5 liter is a straight drop in for 2k. Turbo that and you are looking at super car numbers for acceleration. 450 HP and 2200lbs. My 275+ HP Miata was a bullet.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        What did you get now Jeremy?
        Nothing. About to get a new truck or daily and start prepping to buy a house.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          The Miata NC is damn near bullet proof all the way up to around 300 HP just buy a 08 and up. Not to expensive to build and a 2.5 liter is a straight drop in for 2k. Turbo that and you are looking at super car numbers for acceleration. 450 HP and 2200lbs. My 275+ HP Miata was a bullet.

Comment

ive been wanting a small rwd car to daily to and from work.. the only things that have really caught my eye were older 240's, 2ng gen rx-7's, 280z's and miatas.. with a few suspension mods I would think any of them would handle bad ass!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

i vote aircooled VW.

Comment

Finish the Miata and drive it for awhile. It might put such a big grin on your face that you won't believe that you even asked this question. You've got the vette to cruise around in the meantime. Down the road, you would have a cool & fun car to sell or trade toward your next cool & fun car. Anybody with the cash can buy a stock vette.

Comment

I've owned several c4's, as well as a miata. As much as I like c4's, for $15k, you're in c5 territory..100K miles would land you in a c5 z06. I've owned one of those too and its ragged and refined at the same time. Fantastic car. Longtubes and a tune gets 400rwhp and its a hoot at that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Karson View Post
                    I've owned several c4's, as well as a miata. As much as I like c4's, for $15k, you're in c5 territory..100K miles would land you in a c5 z06. I've owned one of those too and its ragged and refined at the same time. Fantastic car. Longtubes and a tune gets 400rwhp and its a hoot at that level.
                    Agreed. I've had both and the C5 is hands down a better car from almost every aspect. I also have a 2003 Black on black anniversary Z06 id be willing to part with. Drop me a pm if you're interested.

Comment

Monster Miata! It's different.

gaye!

Comment

I vote Miata. C4 Corvettes are boring rattletraps.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          I'm on the hunt for a miata. My 2 hour commute is all curvy back road, aside from 10 miles of interstate.
                          I know where a NA with a hardtop is sitting, not being driven. I bet you could get it pretty reasonably.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            I know where a NA with a hardtop is sitting, not being driven. I bet you could get it pretty reasonably.
                            Excellent.

Comment

Whatever it is, it better have Michelins on it.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                                Monster Miata! It's different.

gaye!
                                Best argument yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X