Hobby car decisions, Monster Miata or C4 'Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Whatever it is, it better have Michelins on it.
    2star minimum!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      2star minimum!

god bless.
      Z (agat) - Rated
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        I vote Miata. C4 Corvettes are boring rattletraps.
        While I agree bad c4's are rattle traps, na miatas are even worse. c5's are really the bargain for what you get. 2000 FRC cars are cheap too. Room to mod with your budget.

Comment

I do like Michelin tires.

Maybe I can approach Goodyear or Firestone and we can set up a system to reward good US restaurants with Goodyear or Firestone stars.....

Comment

Monster Miata!
            Jon

Comment

Well the Miata has to go. Anyone looking for a '94 R in white with SSR integrals, roll bar already installed, let me know. I have one for sale with clean blue title. Body is great except hail dings on trunk lid and hood. Trunk can probably be PDR fixed, hood will need PDR plus touch up. Car is straight, tight, and in great shape. 3.2K.

Tomorrow or Friday I'm going to view and probably buy a '91 ZR1 blk/blk. I guess the King of the Hill wins again.

In 2 to 3 years I will be adding a C5 to the C3, C4 mix. Have fun.

Oh and I'm going to ask for a no Michelin tire discount at the dealer, since I'll have to replace them. It's riding Goodyears and you don't get no stars for that. Also got a nice rifle today too. I'm lucky to have a wife with a good job so I can enjoy my life more.

Comment

Awesome, welcome back Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  lmfao
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    Neither option does anything for me, both the miata and C4 incite a whole lotta "meh" in me. Any chance of finding a C3 in your price range?
                    I have a C3 racecar with a C4 body in my shop that a buddy owns that he might let go cheap. Needs a motor and a lot of cleaning up but is a REALLY neat car that could be an AWESOME vintage racecar and has a lot of racing history. I keep getting tempted to buy it from him but I have too many projects I need to finish already and I need to sell my Mustang first. I can ask what the number is to take it off his hands....

Comment

Aaron, my father is selling his 79 also.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Lmao
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Damn it, I'm missing the reference.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Damn it, I'm missing the reference.
                            Freight train

Comment

nah this must be dewayne. remember his wife swung the dick in the family too?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                Freight train
                                Ah! I never knew his real name.

Comment

Working...
                                X