Streaming TV? please explain it to me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWO View Post
    my wife needs Bravo channel, is there any hope for a fella like me?
    Sling Blue offers the Bravo Channel. For an extra 5$ Sling offers DVR(50gb) and if you want movie channels you can add those as well.

I personally have 3 fire tv boxes running Sling(blue+orange), Netflix, Plex and Kodi(covenant). $52 a month for subscriptions and $60 for internet. With all this i have access to really anything i want to watch.

Downside is Sling doesnt offer CBS so i miss some football games. Every couple weeks they do offer free previews for 4-5 days of channels like Starz, Epix, Showtime and HBO. So in my opinion i think paying for movie channels monthly is kind of a waste.

Ive been looking into youtube tv since its cheaper and offers CBS. Anyone using this?

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
      DTVN has been out for less than a year. Were you around the first year of Sling? I was and it was garbage. DTVN blows it completely out of the water in the same time span.

Vue has gone up in price and also removed channels.
      No, just recently cut the cord and got sling. Never used dtvn, just read enough negative reviews to steer me towards sling and vue
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        Being a cunt and assuming the privilege afforded to you is for anyone whom you see fit to share with isn't how it works.

Also, this is why I won't accept ppls offers for money to help update hardware, I'm not beholden to ANY users, nor do I feel bad for cutting anyone access.
        I mean, none of the others acted like little bitches. After meeting you and giving you a free $250 vid card for you f@h project, I assume you weren't a little bitch, either.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          No, just recently cut the cord and got sling. Never used dtvn, just read enough negative reviews to steer me towards sling and vue
          Alot of the bad reviews are because people are using a Fire Stick and Roku (still in beta) with a crap wifi connection. I have zero issues with my Apple TV and having it hard wired. It def sucks on my Roku on wifi.

Comment

are you all running tv antenna's? what kind?

Comment

We have jail-broken amazon fire sticks on our tv's. Had dish for 5-6 years and got tired of paying $120 a month. We now have hulu, amazon prime, netflix, Kodi, & Mobdro. We also have Hd antennas for local stuff. I do not miss Dish at all. I'm currently watching mobdro for irma coverage. Good internet is all I need. We tried Sling, but it was so hit and miss that we cancelled our subscription. That was roughly a year ago so maybe things have changed.

Comment

Working...
              X