Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Police Kill Unarmed Man Before Confiscating Witness Camera and Deleting Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    We want justice, whatever a regular guy would be charged with for firing 41 rounds of bullets with no regard to safety of innocent people.

Of course I don't need you to tell me what a regular person would be charged with. He would be charged with at least 10 felonies, minimum! Not be put on administrative paid leave and gun taken away. Like this cop doesn't have 72 more guns at home.
    Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    And theft of proof of a crime, intimidation, destroying evidence...
    And that will most likely happen in this case. But it takes time. EVERYTHING takes a shit load of time when it comes to the system.

Comment

How about cops who don't dump 41 rounds into 1 car after ramming said vehicle and confiscating private property to delete pictures and videos? He shouldn't only have his badge and gun removed. He should be waiting to find out what happens in lockup.
      We want police that don't murder citizens.

Comment

^^^^ theft of property or destroying evidence if it is federal law which I am betting destroying evidence of a killing is a felony he should do time in federal lock up.

Comment

How about cops who don't dump 41 rounds into 1 car after ramming said vehicle and confiscating private property to delete pictures and videos? He shouldn't only have his badge and gun removed. He should be waiting to find out what happens in lockup.

Cops hire from the same pool that everyone else comes from. I'm sure there are doctors, hamburger flippers, and oh yea, military members that screw up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            We want justice, whatever a regular guy would be charged with for firing 41 rounds of bullets with no regard to safety of innocent people.

Of course I don't need you to tell me what a regular person would be charged with. He would be charged with at least 10 felonies, minimum! Not be put on administrative paid leave and gun taken away. Like this cop doesn't have 72 more guns at home.
            You're right. I see "regular Joe's" get charged with Abuse of Office (just check out Ch. 39 of the Texas Penal Code, that's right, there's a whole chapter to prosecute officials) and Federal Civil Rights Violations......

Again, go ahead and charge a guy without an investigation, and he gets his job back per Ch. 143 of the Local Government Code. You put the guy on restriction, investigate it correctly, and fire the guy so he has zero chance of getting his job back, and file criminal charges.

You'd think after all these years you'd understand how this works, but you just keep regurgitating the same old BS.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              We want police that don't murder citizens.
              You're just trying to take the fun out of the workplace!

Flame suit on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Cops hire from the same pool that everyone else comes from. I'm sure there are doctors, hamburger flippers, and oh yea, military members that screw up.
                Because doctors and burger flippers and military can box you in and shoot you and then destroy the evidence. When was the last time you heard of Ronald McDonald dumping 41 rounds into a car and seizing private property to destroy evidence of wrong doing? When was the last time you heard of a team of infantrymen entering a house in the States and opening fire on family pets?

If you have reports, I'd love to read them. Do love the attempt at relativism though. Doesn't work. Cops are given massive amounts of authority and privilege and protections that average Americans do not have. You actually are surprised when a citizen wants those who are given all of that held responsible for fucking it up?
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Wow, it's like I've already read this thread 400 times.

Comment

How about putting him behind bars like any other citizen would be awaiting trial assuming he wasn't bonded out or denied bond?? That's a start.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Wow, it's like I've already read this thread 400 times.
                      Especially the part where 03bluballsgt is as dumb as a fucking chicken
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Compensators, Assemble!!
                        Slow moving projects
                        1964 C10 350/700r4
                        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          That's ridiculous logic, police should be held to the highest standards because we are forced to trust them with our welfare.

If that guy did this to a family member of mine, I would drag him to death behind my truck.
                          So if the courts don't find justice, hopefully justice finds him.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

It's like bumping into an old friend you haven't seen in 3 or 4 hours!

Comment

Daaaaaaymn.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Lol, that made me think of this picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X