No announcement yet.

Are you offended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang his ass out to dry for a little bit!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Hang his ass out to dry for a little bit!
      Do this.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        Pretty much this, although I've never had to say or do anything. My ol' lady is completely oblivious to it, and if I'm around, I know they are checking her out, but they try not to get caught by me. And that's fine. I'll catch them anyway, but if they are at least trying to be sly, I don't mind. Heck, I do the exact same thing.
        how many times am i going to need to apologize for this?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Never been a jealous guy. Been berated about it by the women I've been with, too. Psychos.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Pretty much this, although I've never had to say or do anything. My ol' lady is completely oblivious to it, and if I'm around, I know they are checking her out, but they try not to get caught by me. And that's fine. I'll catch them anyway, but if they are at least trying to be sly, I don't mind. Heck, I do the exact same thing.

I don't even bother trying to hide it when I'm ogling your woman. Lmao. We figured out long ago that we have similar taste in chicks.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              my wife's ass has it's own billboard.....white chick....black ass.... guys stare. i grin and nod when i catch them lookin. love that phat ass!!!!
              I dated a girl like that in college. I was facing her when two guys walked behind her and literally did this:

I laughed so hard I started tearing up.

Comment

What u going to kick my ass because your girl dresses like a slut, and wants the attention.

I look all I want I could care less what she thinks or her dude if he is with her.

And to answer your question I could care less, if they check out my girlfriend, wife, sex friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                  What u going to kick my ass because your girl dresses like a slut, and wants the attention.

I look all I want I could care less what she thinks or her dude if he is with her.

--please insert the obligatory "we got a badass over here" pic--

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

...if guys aren't checking your girl out, your girl isn't worth checking out.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Watch out Elvis! He might give you a dirty look!

Comment

• No, only if offending comments are made

Comment

• As others have said, I am not offended as long as they are not being disrespectful about it or trying to hook-up.

I like it when people compliment or "oogle' my car, why wouldn't I feel the same about my woman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            I like it when people compliment or "oogle' my car, why wouldn't I feel the same about my woman?
                            Because you know your car will never willingly run off with another man.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              Because you know your car will never willingly run off with another man.
                              Cars don't have will, but can easily run off with another man!

Comment

• I've only eye fucked one chick in my life, and she said it was very difficult getting all the man gravy out of her eye socket before she put her glass eye back in.

Comment

Working...
                                X