No announcement yet.

Judge orders that $1 million be returned to dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My personal opinion is that this is one of the funniest tantrums he's thrown in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      It turns out that she wasn' even in the car. Would you give two people a million in cash to drive from Cali to NJ?

What about the years on the bills? If they were all 2005 and newer, would that help convince you?

Again, speculate about my posts all you like, it won't paint the big picture.
      You're doing plenty of speculating in this thread for everyone.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Fuck I feel poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
          Fuck I feel poor.

Tried coming up with $1000 in 24 hours, too, eh?

Comment

How many Army doggies are held to this standard?

Thought so...
            Quite a few actually, or haven't you been hearing about the court martials of soldiers who misbehave overseas? Are you actually claiming being a cop is the same as being a soldier in a war zone? See, we are protected by a constitution, you SERVE the public, not rule it. You are bound by the constitution when you interact with citizens which means you can't say "I don't like how much money you have, prove you didn't get it with drugs." You have to prove I did something wrong, not the other way around.

Sit Fido.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Shit, i was just going for $100. Damn summer months electricity bills.

Comment

I was in "Who's who" in high school, finished in the top 3 of my Cryptologic Technician class, and had a chance to go to med school.
                Hoooooooooolllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shit.

I honestly can't believe I'm reading that.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

It turns out that she wasn' even in the car. Would you give two people a million in cash to drive from Cali to NJ?

What about the years on the bills? If they were all 2005 and newer, would that help convince you?

Again, speculate about my posts all you like, it won't paint the big picture.
                  Doesn't matter what anyone here would do, what matters is the cops had no reason to arrest the individuals or seize the money as the judge said. Those cops should have to pay the interest and pay for the possibility of the loss of business from the sale that the individual wasn't able to buy because her money was illegally seized.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Hoooooooooolllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shit.

I honestly can't believe I'm reading that.

I can! It doesn't make it less funny though!!

Comment

Ever heard of money laundering or Violations of the Federal Bulk Currency Smuggling Act?

Didn't think so...

Just in case: http://www.ice.gov/bulk-cash-smuggling-center/faq/
                      Actually, I have. See, unlike you, I actually keep up with laws and don't make them up as I go because I don't like what someone's doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Quite a few actually, or haven't you been hearing about the court martials of soldiers who misbehave overseas? Are you actually claiming being a cop is the same as being a soldier in a war zone? See, we are protected by a constitution, you SERVE the public, not rule it. You are bound by the constitution when you interact with citizens which means you can't say "I don't like how much money you have, prove you didn't get it with drugs." You have to prove I did something wrong, not the other way around.

Sit Fido.
                        Apparently, money going to NJ means drugs. Clearly the family I still have that for some reason stays in NJ - they are rich drug dealers. They just chose to live like old folks in older homes and such. Everyone in NJ is a drug dealer.

Wait, everyone everywhere is a drug dealer if they are getting 1 meeellion dollars.

Lesson learned, e-transfer the money or something. Otherwise the cops will take it and throw ya in jail. Any real evidence or not.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Frost. We got the paragraph break thing worked out. The next lesson is multi-quote. See the "+ button next to the Quote Button? Give it a test drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Frost. We got the paragraph break thing worked out. The next lesson is multi-quote. See the "+ button next to the Quote Button? Give it a test drive.
                            I've been trying to figure out the multi-quote, although haven't tried too hard. I'd like to point out I was in Who's Who in high school AND college as well as a Sam Rayburn Scholar. It's hilarious to see someone who isn't in high school think that means a damned thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              Lesson learned, e-transfer the money or something. Otherwise the cops will take it and throw ya in jail. Any real evidence or not.
                              This actually is the lesson of this thread. Avoid contact with the police if you have a lot of cash because they will just make shit up in order to try to seize it. 03bluballsgt should get into writing science fiction.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                This actually is the lesson of this thread. Avoid contact with the police if you have a lot of cash because they will just make shit up in order to try to seize it. 03bluballsgt should get into writing science fiction.

I hear he has started building a space shuttle as research.

Comment

Working...
                                X