I'm baaaaaack.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back.
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Thanks for the status update dipshit.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Well, well look who it is.

Eh, I'd rather have Nay-Nay back or even Oso...

Not surprised one bit with these two.....

Haterz gonna hate....

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
        That is way down in coonie land. I have some family in Boothville. Some crazy ass coonasses down that far. Who did you use for charter?
        Will Walls

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        In 6 months, I've lost a lot of respect for police. Nothing to do with you, just general jack booted thuggery.

Do you have suggestions if I wanted to go IA?
        Iowa or Internal Affairs?

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
        Welcome back Matt. I was hoping you'd come back around one of these days. When are we going to have lunch? I have some hearings in Ft Worth in the next couple of weeks.
        Sure, any Tue-Fri will do.

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
        God damn dude how much time did you spend on here that it effected your life that damn much? You have/had a problem.
        Never said it was a problem, just took a break. Looking at someone who will remain nameless' (Eric) post count, I wasn't here that much at all.

Comment

And I'm not surprised at how much this place is/was bothering you. Your every post reeked of it. Congrats on taking the same vacation again.

Comment

Welcome back

Everything on the internet is serious if you make it that way...

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Iowa or Internal Affairs?
              If there was a second "to" your questions would be valid, otherwise, Internal Affairs.

Comment

And I'm not surprised at how much this place is/was bothering you. Your every post reeked of it. Congrats on taking the same vacation again.
                I'm actually amused at your misinterpretation of my absence. One of these days you will grow up and see the big picture.

Or not.

You would not know what to do if you didn't have this place. It shows how dependent you are on attention from others. Just look at your post count. I challenge you to take 6 months off. I'll give you a nice bottle of spirits if you can log off for that period.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  If there was a second "to" your questions would be valid, otherwise, Internal Affairs.
                  You still have the same cell?

Comment

I'm actually amused at your misinterpretation of my absence. One of these days you will grow up and see the big picture.

Or not.

You would not know what to do if you didn't have this place. It shows how dependent you are on attention from others. Just look at your post count. I challenge you to take 6 months off. I'll give you a nice bottle of spirits if you can log off for that period.

How is it a misinterpretation when that is in a nutshell what your first post stated plainly? I have no reason to log off for even a week. This place entertains the shit out of me. I also don't drink.

Comment

How is it a misinterpretation when that is in a nutshell what your first post stated plainly? I have no reason to log off for even a week. This place entertains the shit out of me. I also don't drink.
                      It's all in how you look at it.

Your perception may differ, but it was not the intent.

Since when don't you drink? Did you kill your liver already?

Comment

It's all in how you look at it.

Your perception may differ, but it was not the intent.

Since when don't you drink? Did you kill your liver already?

Perhaps you should chose your words more carefully, since multiple people "misunderstood" them?

Comment

Internet forum

Comment

It's sad that my biggest wahoo was only half this size at 65 lbs.
                            Oh for christ sake! No fishfucker remarks?! And six months, really? Didn't seem like it. Oh and hey welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Internet forum
                              This isn't the google search tab, asshole.

Comment

Welcome back Matt, I hope all is well man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X