No announcement yet.

Ftp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Talisman has another dingle berry to worry about.

Comment

Freedom, if not cooked properly and consumed in large amounts, can lead to an upset stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
        Actual event that happened… Cop pulls over, opens door and pours out his/her coffee out. Talisman views this and ponders how he can convert this eventless tale into a dfwmustangs thread of the century. Talisman dreams of standing ovations, high post count and multiple internet friends cheering him into the internet hall of fame.
        OOOOOH SHIIIIT!!!!

Comment

I live on the corner house. There's one DPD cop that actually parks his car in front of our driveway hides behind our tree in our yard and runs radar.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

So the only real revelation in this thread so far, is someone lives with soap

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              So the only real revelation in this thread so far, is someone lives with soap
              Well I knew he had a companion. He talks about cattle often and even has a picture of his girl in his signature.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                I live on the corner house. There's one DPD cop that actually parks his car in front of our driveway hides behind our tree in our yard and runs radar.
                I'd cut the tree down.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  I'd cut the tree down.
                  Or go out side and try to chat him up everyday. Make up stories about how you were ex special forces and were "over qualified" to be a pig (cop) and now you run mall security. You're in the "quick response unit" that holds down the fort until swat comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    Next time he does this turn the sprinkler on.

Comment

Ftp?

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      Next time he does this turn the sprinkler on.

And tell him he's trespassing and to get off my fucking lawn.

Comment

Or put up a huge sign that let's everyone know he's there.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
                          Actual event that happened… Cop pulls over, opens door and pours out his/her coffee out. Talisman views this and ponders how he can convert this eventless tale into a dfwmustangs thread of the century. Talisman dreams of standing ovations, high post count and multiple internet friends cheering him into the internet hall of fame.

If he was pouring coffee out, he was pouring it out of his stomach by way of his mouth. You sure have been being cunty lately. Self conscious? Yes, this was such an amazing story, it is obviously the work of an evil mastermind hell bent on achieving infamy so that years from now at parties people will still be approaching me to talk about the cop that yarked all over my street. Goddamn it, you've figured me out once again! Moron.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            So I was running lights and siren to a fight in progress call one night. I had just finished eating Whataburger and also just dropped in a nice chunk of Copenhagen. As I was cruising right along to the call, I sneezed. Well when I sneezed I pulled some Copenhagen back into my throat. Lights and siren, door open, Mach 3, throwing up down the side of my car. After the call my guys were like WTF is on the side of your car. Just glad I was on a street with no mailboxes.
                            Your brain was giving you a hint to quit that putrid, nastyass shit habit.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Was just pulling out of my neighborhood. An Arlington PD unit turned onto my street, parked against the curb about three car lengths behind me, swung open his door as I watched in the side view and barfed all over my street. What the hell!
                              He realized who you were.

Comment

And we're off!

Comment

Working...
                                X