2010 Ford F150 4x4 (4.6 Engine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Ford F150 4x4 (4.6 Engine)

A co-worker of mine is planning on trading in his 2010 Ford F150 4x4 Supercrew XLT Model. It has 48500 miles on it, really clean, no dents or scrates, has a leveling kit with oversized tires, spray on bed liner, spary on under coat, rust protection, tint and exhaust. Dealer offered him $20,300 in trade for a new truck he wants. He said he would sell it to me for $20K if I want it. He's the orginal owner and has taken very good care of it. Still has extended warranty till 70K miles. My only issue is that it has the 4.6 V8 instead of the 5.4 V8. Is there a big difference between the two? I currently drive a older 2001 F150 4x4 supercrew with the 5.4 and it has been good to me. Anyone own or has owned a F150 4x4 with the 4.6 V8?

Your 01 has 250hp/350tq
    the 10 4.6 has 292/320
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Do it and then sell me your old f150 on the cheap.

Comment

Going to take a better look at it later today and drive it around. If I like the way it drives I'll probably buy it and sell my old F150.

Comment

Unless you're buying with cash, you're $5k (give or take) away from a 2011 ecoboost.

2010, wood knot dew.
          sigpic

Comment

20k is way too much IMO

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              20k is way too much IMO
              $20,600 is clean trade in without the extras. Clean retail is around $26,000. Well that is according to KBB & NADA.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Unless you're buying with cash, you're $5k (give or take) away from a 2011 ecoboost.

2010, wood knot dew.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Your friend would be a dumbass to sell to you for less than dealer trade... the trade value is closer to 22k after tax savings. You would be a grade a jerk to not tell him that if he is a friend and not an acquaintance.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                    Your friend would be a dumbass to sell to you for less than dealer trade... the trade value is closer to 22k after tax savings. You would be a grade a jerk to not tell him that if he is a friend and not an acquaintance.
                    You say that like there aren't dumbasses in this world.

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    picture of idiot with stuff on back of truck
                    This is a great example of what I just said about dumbasses.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                      I never said he was a friend, said he is a co-worker.

Comment

Along similar lines, what do you guys think.

Grandfather's 2010 F150 XLT 4.6L 20K on the clock. would 12.5 - 15k be reasonable with a little family discount?
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                          I never said he was a friend, said he is a co-worker.
                          Well bend him over then.
                          Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          Along similar lines, what do you guys think.

Grandfather's 2010 F150 XLT 4.6L 20K on the clock. would 12.5 - 15k be reasonable with a little family discount?
                          15k would be a steal if 4x4. 12.5k will buy you an 04-05 with 50k+ miles

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Dumbass Canadian. Apparently (#4) too stupid to read the window sticker...there's never been a 28mpg claim.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                              $20,600 is clean trade in without the extras. Clean retail is around $26,000. Well that is according to KBB & NADA.
                              You can get a similarly loaded truck with the 5.4 for under 20k all over CL.

Comment

Working...
                              X