Get drunk, spend $

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get drunk, spend $

I'm pretty tight with money, only because I don't like to spend money on dumb shit and I'm poor. I can't even spend money on the shit I need like underwear or scrubs, the shit I need for work but I love to spend money when I'm drunk. That shit don't mean nothin to me [money]. I've been known to buy round after round of alcoholic beverages at many a social gatherings but my social status has declined over the last years so I find myself getting drunk at home and when I feel the need to spend $, I buy music and apps on my phone. I find it way easier to spend money when under the influence of alcohol. Hell, I find it easier to pay my bills when I'm toe up. What's your alcoholic persona? I'm toe up as we speak! Bro
    .....bro....

I have some bills that need to be paid....since you don't mind paying bills when your lit

Comment

I get drunk...and design stuff on my CAD software. Its funny to see what i thought was a brilliant design some mornings. And some times its good.

Also i buy materials and cutters for my cnc machine. I drunk buy raw materials all the time.

Comment

Get drunk, spend $

My bills! My anxiety gets the best of me, sometimes. Good try, though bro

I can never spend money on important shit while sober. I always panic and freak out. It's always easier after a few drinks. I need to get out more. Rafa, if you're out there, we need to hook up, bro.
        .....bro....

Comment

My inner black man comes out. My voice gets so low I sound like Barry White, and I believe I can dance.

I don't drink much anymore lol

Comment

bro. drunk download music. gigs of music. I am certain i have every annie lennox song ever. jackson five. then on to neil young. john coltrane. you name it. i may have it. i have over five terabytes of music now. anything and everything. also rip all my cds. i used to do that once a week. drunk and jamming out. I do not drink often anymore. so my music library has not really grown in a while.

i am starting to get some vinyl now. i get drunk I may spend too much on that shit though.

bro.

Comment

I feel you, bro. Dig the shit out of your taste in music too
              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                I get drunk...and design stuff on my CAD software.
                We can tell.

Comment

I drink, put in a nice dip, watch videos on YouTube till I fall asleep. Pretty boring, but I used to get into some nice adventures before the wife and kid.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    My bills! My anxiety gets the best of me, sometimes. Good try, though bro

I can never spend money on important shit while sober. I always panic and freak out. It's always easier after a few drinks. I need to get out more. Rafa, if you're out there, we need to hook up, bro.

He wants a drunk hookup.
                    Sounds gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      I get drunk...and design stuff on my CAD software.
                      Are you an engineer?
                      sigpic

Comment

Sup vato
                        Holla at me. I am stuck at home for a little while longer. I have some whisky and and some shiner. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                          shiner
                          I bought 120 bottles/cans of shiner holiday cheer, in anticipation of the season being over.
                          I'm stocked, and running out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            We can tell.
                            Ill take that as a maybe?

Comment

I buy all sorts of shit under the influence. eBay is the worst.

Comment

Working...
                              X