Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting rocked by allergies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else getting rocked by allergies?

Looks like I got a head start, started about two days ago for me. Probably some of the worst allergies I've had usually I don't get mine till mid spring all the way up to mid-summer. Benadryl is the only one thing that will help me but unfortunately it makes me drowsy as hell. I'm immune to everything else including quarterzone which I will not ever take again.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Originally posted by soap View Post
    quarterzone
    this should be a Mr. Meaner
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Nope!

Comment

Nope.

Comment

I started for me on Tuesday I believe. I live in Sachse, my eyes are pretty swore.

Comment

Not so far. This'll probably be a pretty brutal spring since we haven't gotten much in the way of a good freeze. I killed a big ass mosquito a few days ago. I imagine they'll be bad this year too.

Comment

It started for me a few days ago. Fortunately Claritin does the job for me on most days.

Comment

I really dont notice mine anymore except for the dry eyes and mild headaches.

Dr has me on Fluticazone (sp?) and another spray .. steriod and one that drys me out.
                Nasal Sprays.. they are awesome

Comment

The cedar kills me. It takes me a week or two to adjust but then I am fine. Claritin helps out and doesn't make me sleepy.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Not looking foward to spring. After a broken nose allergies went from a 5 to a 10.

Comment

Oh yeah, mine usually kick up in March, but this year is already kicking my ass.

Comment

Neti Pot bitches. Every single person I have had buy one or went out and bought one since they were skeptical is a functional year round adult now. What I have really noticed about them is that when you are sick you don't cough and you generally aren't miserable.

If you have one already..................well suck it I tried.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          The cedar kills me. It takes me a week or two to adjust but then I am fine. Claritin helps out and doesn't make me sleepy.
                          Same. Two weeks ago I felt like I could die at any minute. I'm 95% confident the headaches all day every day were from the cedar and not the bourbon. I spent a week in the CA central valley and when I came back last weekend everything seemed better. This week I'm ok, but generally cedar fucking rocks my face off.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              Neti Pot bitches. Every single person I have had buy one or went out and bought one since they were skeptical is a functional year round adult now. What I have really noticed about them is that when you are sick you don't cough and you generally aren't miserable.

If you have one already..................well suck it I tried.
                              Neti pots are great. However I just prefer to use a saline mist spray. Of course it costs more but I find it more effective.

Comment

Working...
                              X