Cowboys 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    plenty of Corners in the 2nd round that are all the same guy. There was no one really there to take at 28 at CB that they couldn't get as good in the 2nd.

King was still there, and won't be in the 2nd.

None of the Ticket guys are very enthusiastic about the pick. I hope he works out, but first year DEs rarely make an impact the first year.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

King was a toss up, some had him as 5th best, others have him at 12-15 overall CB.

Comment

So looks like they didn't let Jerry or Jason get involved at all in the draft. Which is a good thing.

Comment

Just saw on the news that Zeke got a 6 game suspension.
          sigpic

Comment

Getting appealed. I bet it goes to 2 games real quick.

Comment

I was looking for some tickets to a game, LA Rams @ noon. These muthufuckers have lost their mind, $750.xx and up, hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Or sit with the vatos and nay's in the upper sections for a hundo, eh...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I was looking for some tickets to a game, LA Rams @ noon. These muthufuckers have lost their mind, $750.xx and up, hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Nah don't sit up in those seats....I rather watch it in my garage.

I did it once and to much BS going on....them hood rats almost brought out the Oak Cliff in me.
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Dez is not elite

Comment

God that was a boring game. Only thing decent was Beasley's behind the head catch.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      God that was a boring game. Only thing decent was Beasley's behind the head catch.
                      I just told my wife the same

Comment

Red Jesus for president!
                        Cowboys super bowl bound baby!!!
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Good enough for a win .

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

The LOGE seats up in Section 400 are fine, but of course you'll probably have to pay more than they're worth. It is JerryWorld after all!

Congrats to the 'Boys for dispatching the G-Men in shame, and (ahem) my Lions for getting their act together in the 2nd and pulling out the win against Arizona.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                and Witt breaking the record
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X