Boys vs Atlanta...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Atlanta...

Well, they are are facing the hardship of being in the the Superbowl, they lost their OC and some key players in FA, so this is the time to strike. The boys defense is coming along too. We need to get in there take a win, not lose any key players and get ready for them dirty ass Filthydelphia Feagles in two weeks. We win these next two games and its going to go along way in getting ready for the post season.

Boys - 34
    Dirty Birds - 17
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

'Boys 31
    Falcons 21

Eagles 24
    'Boys 21

Comment

Atlanta is fucking terrible. Dallas should win, but they should have beat STL and GB as well.

We will split the games with Philly, and those are the only ones I see on the schedule that even remotely concern me.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Dallas should beat Atlanta, but I don't see it with Philly. The Eagles are wiping out everybody this year. They'll easily take the NFC East.

Comment

Eagles have the 3rd easiest schedule this year I believe, They have played Skins twice, NYG, SF, Arizona/Den with back up's and the Chargers during their slump. The only team that is half way decent they beat is Carolina and that went down to the last 3 minutes.

Yes they are playing lights out but they are still to play an ok team, like a STL, Sea, KC or the Boyz which is coming up for them.

Boyz played Denver when they were hot, STL, GB (when Rogers was killing it) and at that time I don't think Dallas was playing their best football.

Anyway....if the same team shows up to play this weekend that showed up against KC boyz by 10, if not then it will go down to a field goal or last minute touch down...I think Vegas has ATL by 3
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yeah, Philly is playing a last place schedule like Dallas was last year.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Yeah, Philly is playing a last place schedule like Dallas was last year.
              Agree..that was why they managed a good record I think. But served as good experience for the Boyz
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

I didn't think losing Kyle Shanahan would do that much to that offense, but Atlanta is nothing compared to last year.

Dallas should win and I'd like that for the Rams playoff chances. One less team in the mix. Be interested if we both have a rematch in the playoffs. Think it'll likely be in Los Angeles if we win the West. Probably be a shoot out.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

No Zeke.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Damn, that sucks! Well its time to dust off DMac. I also see A. Morris and Smith ready to go too.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I dont think McF will play much....I think it will be Smith and Morris...with Morris getting most of the reps

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        I dont think McF will play much....I think it will be Smith and Morris...with Morris getting most of the reps
                        I bet DMac lights it up. The whole reason they've kept him inactive is to bring him in fresh legged and ready to work.

Comment

I've said it before Morris and McFadden are good RBs, but it does suck that Zeke won't be in the rotation. Especially, when they play the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Damn, that sucks! Well its time to dust off DMac. I also see A. Morris and Smith ready to go too.
                            The depth chart is Morris, Smith, McFadden.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

17-10 dallas!
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X