Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats have impeached Trump...thoughts on this joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romney is playing chess and going to run for President again.

Comment

The Senate is now looking into Hunter Bidens business dealing in China and the Ukraine while his dad was VP.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post

he'll have to switch parties to run . likely go back to the democrats .

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          Exactly. Now he’s the lefts darling. He figures he can swoon them with this move and pick up the morons that still think he’s a moderate Republican. This is calculated. Will it work? Magic 8 ball says “No Way.”

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Why does romney hate him so much? Did trump put an end to his free money train too?
            He's jealous. Imagine spending your whole life telling people what to do and never having to answer for how your decisions affect others. Then you get begged to run for governor to save a state's republican party, even though you've never publicly expressed any political opinion. You win and do a decent job so you think you're invincible and decide to run for president.

You do really well but ultimately the GOP nominates McCain, who you thought might want you on the ticket but instead he picks Sarah Palin. Then you sit back and watch them completely flub their chances. He spends the next two years laying the ground work for 2012 and ultimately gets the nomination. You run a decent campaign and lose again.

Then you know 2016 is your year only to see some orange buffoon whose never ran a campaign in his life come in and slaughter you and everyone you've ever worked with. He underestimated how well Trump would do campaigning and he did it with Romney's original playbook.

Comment

I still remember how President Trump totally dismantled Jeb Bush in the Republican debates and basically left him speechless. That and the pathetic JEB! byword that the Bush campaign tried so unsuccessfully to trot out in order to make him look like a viable, enthusiastic candidate for the nomination.

Comment

Trump did what Romney couldn't.

Comment

Thanks for the explanations, I like knowing the history. I knew the first time I ever saw his stupid looking politician's face that I didn't like romney. Saw his face: Nope gtfo. Was right all along. Dunno what it is, it's like he takes the governor goodhair thing to a whole other level. In a way it's like looking at that rat hilary clinton. You can kind of see behind her eyes, see the corrupt little wheels turning. Perhaps this is all just my imagination but, I don't think so.
                  WH

Comment

Working...
                  X