Cop dies by hot dog vender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    My participation will be very different than it has been in the past. I'm resetting the clock and will not be as active, or provide as much input or commentary as in the past.

Comment

I guess 176 lbs is fat now.

Matt - I've purposely avoided your inbred retarded ass since the return from your meltdown. I suggest you shut the fuck up. And once again, you're delusional about what happened. I didn't ask you a fucking thing. The other people there have confirmed this. I told you if you were going to kick my ass, you were going to have to wait until I finished my sandwich. You laughed, and tried to buddy up by asking me shit about my life.

You're a bitch, you've always been a bitch, and you'll always be a bitch. Nothing changes with you. Shut the fuck up, and go get some professional help.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Telling someone "their time is coming" or "wait until I retire, then I'll show you" or "back up your mouth" isn't a threat? lol @ my boy. I saw Brent for the first time in probably a year last night. He didn't look like he had gained any weight. And so what if he had? What kind of dumbass argument is that? lmfao

Once again, I've never threatened you, so please explain what exactly I need to "back up?" I've shown empirical evidence of you being a fucking idiot, throwing a fist at you isn't going to change that in either direction. I'm glad you don't need to justify anything to me. That's obviously why you just wrote a novel justifying yourself to me you little twat.

Disability is fine. Thanks for your fake concern. How is Kim? I hear she is finally out of jail now.
        No, you obviously don't know a threat when you see one.

You run your mouth like the chihuahua behind the screen door. When I retire, that door disappears.

So you are fine on that disability check? I think it's absolutely hysterical that you keep bringing up your fantasy of Kim through me. Just because she turned you down doesn't mean that she offered it to me. It seems you know more about her than I do. What does that tell everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I guess 176 lbs is fat now.

Matt - I've purposely avoided your inbred retarded ass since the return from your meltdown. I suggest you shut the fuck up. And once again, you're delusional about what happened. I didn't ask you a fucking thing. The other people there have confirmed this. I told you if you were going to kick my ass, you were going to have to wait until I finished my sandwich. You laughed, and tried to buddy up by asking me shit about my life.

You're a bitch, you've always been a bitch, and you'll always be a bitch. Nothing changes with you. Shut the fuck up, and go get some professional help.
          LMAO at meltdown! So bagging 3 deer, wahoo fishing, and spending time at the ball fields is a meltdown?

Nobody has confirmed anything. If you want to make me STFU, we can meet. I guess you have more stones than Eric, which is a huge surprise.

Comment

You run your mouth like the chihuahua behind the screen door. When I retire, that door disappears.

So you are fine on that disability check? I think it's absolutely hysterical that you keep bringing up your fantasy of Kim through me. Just because she turned you down doesn't mean that she offered it to me. It seems you know more about her than I do. What does that tell everyone?
            I'm no expert, but that sounds like a threat.

Comment

I know someone trying to toe the line so their ass doesn't get fired for making public threats against a civilian because of hurt feelings on an internet message board when I see them. You're really not very good at it.

Why are you so concerned about my finances? Would you like to see my credit report Matthew?

Comment

Chernobyl is a brewin'... again.

Comment

That's not a threat?
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Expiration date, nukka!

Comment

Working...
                    X