• Show
Clear All

• The Conjuring

Worth $7?

Not really.

Comment

Paranoid better?

Comment

The build up is great, the pay off isn't.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

It's extremely predictable.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I didn't like the shitty build up music when something was happening. It got extremely annoying.

Comment

That's how they used to frighten people was with buildup music. Doesn't seem to work anymore.
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Not sure why it has such high ratings.

Comment

Obey!

Comment

This movie was creepy as fuck, I liked it.

Comment

Watched The Conjuring 2 last night. WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than the first. The shit with the wife about 10 minutes in is legit fucking creepy. The rest has it's moments.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I liked them both but thought Conjuring 2 was scarier. Fucking nun had me creeped out for a couple of nights after seeing it. Also liked Annabel as well and I'd probably rate it in the middle between the two as far as being scary.

Comment

They're making a spin-off movie for that creepy ass nun in 2017.

2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I enjoyed both movies. Conjuring 2 was perhaps a bit scarier than the first film. However, anyone who has a capable home theater will appreciate the sound design of both movies. The first Conjuring had some serious LFE. Surround detail was also excellent. It caught the attention of the guys over at avsforum enough to graph it out and list it as one of the top bass movies of the year.

Wasn't all that impressed with Annabelle. Derivative and not really all that scary.

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                              They're making a spin-off movie for that creepy ass nun in 2017.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5814060/?ref_=nv_sr_1
                              Fuck me!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X