Deputy brutalizes a family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deputy brutalizes a family

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas -- Harris County investigators said Deputy Jimmy Drummond was caught on dash cam video brutalizing a family.
    Drummond followed the son home because he said he was speeding. As other family members approached the scene, they were all beaten.
    The son's ribs were broken and his father's face was bruised. The mother was dragged.
    Deputy Drummond was charged with official oppression and is due in court on Friday.

I'm pretty sure I know what any citizen would be charged with if they did this. Something along the line of multiple counts of aggravated assault and so forth
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

someone find out if he lives or used to live in atascocita. if so he was a cocksucker way back in 90's too.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I stopped reading at Harris County.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

looks legit

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Lol, no shit
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            this

Comment

Wow, just wow...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I have to say, all the Harris county cops I have met are very nice and friendly...

With that said I wish I was just a half mile more west and was in a different county.
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Don't worry everyone, he will get a few days off with pay. That will teach him a lesson.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

A single deputy beat up a whole family?

Was this like a movie Kung Fu fight where there's twenty adversaries but only one at a time attacks the hero and everybody else waits their turn to attack/take their ass whipping?

Comment

It looks like he wasn't the only deputy kicking ass in the vid.
                      92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                        A single deputy beat up a whole family?

Was this like a movie Kung Fu fight where there's twenty adversaries but only one at a time attacks the hero and everybody else waits their turn to attack/take their ass whipping?
                        Looks like he starts whippin' ass once another deputy had him on the ground in hand cuffs/and or restrained. He kicks the guy several times in the side.

Comment

That lard ass BETTER get a stiff prison sentence out of this. If I did this to his family, you can bet I would get my ass thrown under the jail. That dad and son should return the favor.

Comment

It's fucking bullshit is what it is. And no they won't do any jail time, just get on PAL. maybe get fired and go somewhere else and get a job, like FWPD.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              someone find out if he lives or used to live in atascocita. if so he was a cocksucker way back in 90's too.

god bless.
                              should be humble tx 77346. id love to know.... please

god bles.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X