Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken Cop Caught on Camera Pulling Gun on Gas Station Clerk

pril 2, 2014

Tuscon Police Officer, Kyle James McCartin, was drunk and belligerent when he walked into a Giant Gas Station wearing his bullet proof vest and began pointing his pistol at the clerk.

Deputies were called to a Giant Gas Station and learned two men who appeared very intoxicated entered the store wearing bulletproof vests.

Authorities say one of the men pulled out a handgun and pointed it at the clerk twice.

The incident was caught on the gas station’s surveillance camera:

The fact that McCartin was drunk is irrelevant in this instance, however the fact that he assaulted a man with a firearm is not. The clerk did not know what these two drunk idiots in bullet proof vests intentions were.

What would have happened if the gun would have gone off?

McCartin was subsequently fired and faced 1 count of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a Class 3 Felony. He originally plead not guilty as he claimed to have no memory of the incident, luckily it was caught on camera.

In October of last year McCartin changed his plea to guilty.

Now on to your daily dose of above the law injustice. McCartin plead guilty to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon; a charge that carries a sentence of 2 to 21 years.

And exactly how many of those 2 to 21 years will he be serving behind bars? Zero.

Yes, McCartin, who drunkenly and negligently endangered the life of an innocent man will not see one hour behind bars.

Instead, his actions, like the majority of unjust actions committed by members of the state, will remain unaccountable.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

I posted this video months ago when it happened. The dude should be in jail for sure.
    Ded

Comment

It's just one bad apple. A bad apple I keep finding, every day. At what point does the 'one bad apple' turn to "something is deeply wrong and must be addressed?"

Comment

.....oh, and he's now a FELON.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          It's just one bad apple. A bad apple I keep finding, every day. At what point does the 'one bad apple' turn to "something is deeply wrong and must be addressed?"
          You posting up shit daily won't change anything, now will it?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            You posting up shit daily won't change anything, now will it?
            Actually, it will. Public shaming has a powerful psychological effect not just on the offender but also those in positions to make the same mistakes.

Comment

Actually, it will. Public shaming has a powerful psychological effect not just on the offender but also those in positions to make the same mistakes.
              Only problem is choosing the right forum...

Comment

Fuckin' Farva. You know the more I hear things like this, the more I realize there probably are a lot of cops that Farva's character was actually based on.

Comment

Repost

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    Repost
                    prove your case.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Actually, it will.
                      Actually, it won't.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        prove your case.
                        Disprove my case.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          Disprove my case.
                          http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b89_1374037643 Tucson Police Officer Kyle McCartin is being held in the Pima County jail after an off-duty incident where he pointed his firearm at a convenience store clerk several times. He was with a friend in the store, both were wearing ballistic vests with no shirts underneath, were
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Hey Frost, why don't you buy the domain IHateCops.com and set up a site. Seems its owned by some Dentist in Philly. Maybe you could shame him into selling for a cheap price... Here is his facebook:
                            Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Actually, it will.
                              Posting articles by others to a message board is a poor choice for 'shaming' as the thread and the user can simply be ignored. If this method was effective you would also be posting at dfwstangs but you dont because there is no audience for it over there.

You are really posting theses articles as a way to stroke your ego when somebody responds. But your cut and pastes ultimately dont serve any purpose, have any goals, or an end game other than entertaining about 1000* members.

*since the first of the year there has been 937 users contribute to this site

Comment

Working...
                              X