• Show
Clear All

Guess the cape is gonna be CGI
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

thought these maybe appreciated

Comment

Teaser leaked from Comic Con

"Justice has a bad side," is the tagline of the first trailer for Suicide Squad which has just leaked online after being shown at San Diego Comic-Con, where the director and cast were all in attendance.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Got bored waiting for car audio install, and watched the cartoon on a Roku they had setup in their waiting room
          WH

Comment

Officially released due to all the leaks online

Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Hopefully the movie is better than the cartoon version
              WH

Comment

Man, movie studios are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for superhero films.

Whilst on an airplane I saw one with a fucking racoon and a tree in it.

Hell, maybe I am just getting older and therefore more sour.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Man, movie studios are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for superhero films.

If you can't enjoy Guardians of the Galaxy for the fun romp that it is, you have indeed gone sour. Whilst.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    If you can't enjoy Guardians of the Galaxy for the fun romp that it is, you have indeed gone sour. Whilst.
                    No shit. I wasnt a big comic book kid growing up. I know most of the normal characters.

I enjoy the movies, but i dont really remember the comics i did read, so i go in fresh. Im a big fan of satire.

Comment

if you'd sat through the credits, you would've seen a wisecracking duck, too
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

if scraping the bottom of the barrel means makes 776,000,000$ worldwide so far...ill scrape alll day!

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                          if scraping the bottom of the barrel means makes 776,000,000$ worldwide so far...ill scrape alll day!
                          I mean, yeah, but it isn't like I am seeing any of that going into my account.

Like I said, maybe I am just getting pickier and pickier or maybe I am just burnt out of superhero films.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I mean, yeah, but it isn't like I am seeing any of that going into my account.

Like I said, maybe I am just getting pickier and pickier or maybe I am just burnt out of superhero films.
                            I see some of it going into my account so they can scrape all they fucking want.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

What kind of American doesn't like/know Guardians of the Galaxy ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                What kind of American doesn't like/know Guardians of the Galaxy ?
                                The kind I don't want to know!

Comment

Working...
                                X