• Show
Clear All

• XXX: The Return of Xander Cage

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

looks pretty damn terrible

Comment

Looks fun to me. I liked the first for what it was

Comment

Liked the first one, didn't care much for the Ice Cube version. This should be decent since it's in his wheelhouse. The Last Witchhunter sucked badly.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
          Liked the first one, didn't care much for the Ice Cube version. This should be decent since it's in his wheelhouse. The Last Witchhunter sucked badly.
          I don't get it, in the Ice Cube one, Samuel L. said that Xander had been killed and they needed a new XXX...now he's not dead?

Comment

Guess he was fakin' it?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              I don't get it, in the Ice Cube one, Samuel L. said that Xander had been killed and they needed a new XXX...now he's not dead?
              I'm gonna say that continuity isn't a main priority in the XXX series. I think I saw the first one in theaters, can't remember if I liked it or not. Don't think I ever saw the second.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                I'm gonna say that continuity isn't a main priority in the XXX series. I think I saw the first one in theaters, can't remember if I liked it or not. Don't think I ever saw the second.
                I didn't like the first one so I have seen the others. In the trailer for this one they are chasing him to make him help the XXX program, right?

Perhaps he faked his death to get away and then they found out?

Comment

Working...
                X