Don't Breath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Breath

Anybody catch this? I saw it this past weekend and thought it was pretty good.

I'm going to go next Tuesday, thanks for the review.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Usually don't care about scary movies or horror/thrillers, but Stephen Lang makes me want to see this movie.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Usually don't care about scary movies or horror/thrillers, but Stephen Lang makes me want to see this movie.
        Yup, I was going to wait til it got on RB but, I saw the previews and it looks pretty good.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I liked it.

Comment

We saw it last weekend. I was rooting for the old guy to kill them off.
            class joke
            {
            private:
            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
            double Peas, Carrots;
            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
            };

Comment

Wow, what a fucking movie!

Comment

I thought the story was pretty original and I liked the fact that the bad guy wasn't to over the top. I've read news articles about how whole neighborhoods in Detroit have been abandoned but seeing that in the movie was pretty crazy.

Comment

Hood version of Don't Breath?

Comment

Working...
                  X