Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that missed this

Comment

Kanye West had the greatest plain white T-shirt of all time. Of all time!
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I would pay money to watch Kanye die in a fire.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          I would pay money to watch Kanye die in a fire.
          include in that Piers morgan and beiber.
          sigpic

Comment

The saddest part is, America put these people where they are today. They actually have a fanbase. It absolutely blows my mind. How did we get here?? How are those of us who are sane, not speaking up and torching these fools? Kanye, Piers, Feinstein, Sharpton, etc. How did we/do we allow this to happen/go on????

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
              The saddest part is, America put these people where they are today. They actually have a fanbase. It absolutely blows my mind. How did we get here?? How are those of us who are sane, not speaking up and torching these fools? Kanye, Piers, Feinstein, Sharpton, etc. How did we/do we allow this to happen/go on????
              As it turns out, retards are protected by law. I don't get it. We are a country of complete fucking morons.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                For those that missed this

Kanye, using his head...
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I have a bonus pack (6+1) of plain white t-shirts, size large for the low price of $720 with free shipping.

Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    I have a bonus pack (6+1) of plain white t-shirts, size large for the low price of $720 with free shipping.

Any takers?
                    Ill give you one dollar.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I can't think of too many things more American than 'designing' a white t-shirt and selling it for $120...and being sold out of product.

Go America!

Comment

i have some old costco brand undershirts with yellow pit stains i'd let go for $10 ea,

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I have some I designed with oil stains and the sleeves cut off for $20 ea
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

[QUOTE=phaux;1113667]The saddest part is, America put these people where they are today. /QUOTE]

Maybe your America .. not mine

Comment

Working...
                            X