In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow that stuff goes fast.
    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Thanks for the heads up. This is currently all they have, .22lr wise, limit 1 box (100 rds) per person...
      Was 100rds $22?

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
        Was 100rds $22?
        Nope, $7.99. I forgot to add that part.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• At 830am this morning it was 525 remington golden 36gr hp
          "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Bass Pro in garland has 5.56 in stock. I was told i could buy boxes five at a time. 10.97 a box

Comment

• Target sports USA has privi 5.56 55gr for $450/1k shipped.

Comment

• Academy in Frisco had .380, 9mm, .40, .45, .223, 5.56 this morning. Multiple brands kinds of each from what I saw. Also, they increased the limit to two boxes per caliber I believe.

Comment

• Note from a female friend of mine this morning:

" I'm pretty sure you said yes, always get .22 ammo, so this morning I picked up 1,650 rounds for you 1 1,000 round box and 2 325 round boxes. I hope you think I did good."

All under " panic " pricing.

And she makes a mean samich too!

Comment

• Wal Mart in Benbrook had at least 15 boxes of FMJ 5.56 in stock on Sunday, was about $12 for 20 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoner View Post
                      Note from a female friend of mine this morning:

" I'm pretty sure you said yes, always get .22 ammo, so this morning I picked up 1,650 rounds for you 1 1,000 round box and 2 325 round boxes. I hope you think I did good."

All under " panic " pricing.

And she makes a mean samich too!
                      A fucking keeper there sir.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Decent 1k rounds for 429.50 5.56 pmc

Get PMC X-TAC M855 5.56mm ammo in a 1000-round case from SGammo.com. This ammunition features 62-grain green-tip FMJ LAP bullets, perfect for target shooting, training, and hunting. Order now and enjoy fast shipping and great prices.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Any of the burleson/s ft worth guys need .380. The burleson wal mart had about 6, 50 round boxes of tulammo for $15 a box about 30 mins ago.. I picked one up and a box of .38 for the .357.

Comment

Working...
                          X