!!!!Sexual Harassment!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soap View Post
    Good Lord they're going to scare that boy so bad.. He's going to become a fag later on in life. I don't see Any lines that we were crossed.
    I bet if this boy had been kissing another boy they both would have been heroes and made an example of how we should all be tolerant of their lifestyle.

Comment

I got a hand job on a school bus in the 8th or 9th grade, pretty sure lots of people saw, got me suspended. Got caught finger banging a girl in an auditorium in 8th grade, got a spanking and two day vacation.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
        I bet if this boy had been kissing another boy they both would have been heroes and made an example of how we should all be tolerant of their lifestyle.
        Most likely. Here's to the left trying to perverse everything possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          Damn, I can recall fingering a chick in my geometry class. She never told on me. She just put her head on the desk so the teacher didn't see her O face. That was in '94-'95.

Heaven forbid a child learns to be a gentleman from an old cartoon.
          Same here. Theatre Arts my freshman year and another in History class my junior year while the class was watching saving private ryan.

Never got told on, even by the classmates who saw us. Wasn't all that uncommon with the preppy sluts we had in my graduating class though.

Buncha whiney assed bitches nowadays.

Comment

Working...
          X