Fore Innovations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fore Innovations

Does anyone have experience with Fore Innovations dual fuel pump hats, and have you had any problems it?

Give Justin Humphrey at Sudden Performance a call. I believe he's part owner there but regardless of his position he is extremely educated about Fore products and is a distributor for them. I can't remember his screen name on here.

Sudden Performace LLC
    817-441-2563

Comment

Im looking more for reviews from customers, quality of the product and longevity of the dual pump setup . They are working on a fuel hat for the F150/ Raptors and Im in the market for a fuel system upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
        Im looking more for reviews from customers, quality of the product and longevity of the dual pump setup . They are working on a fuel hat for the F150/ Raptors and Im in the market for a fuel system upgrade.
        Justin was a customer long before he was a Dist. you should give the guy a call, he's not the type to fool you into something you don't want/need.

Comment

Will do thanks

Comment

I run a Fore hat in my 98 Gt. I'm using a 03 cobra tank, the Fore hat, and a pair or Walbro GSS342 pumps. As far as the quality of the product, it was very nice when I installed it, I bought it second hand. Fitment was great, nice construction. I sadly don't have a lot of miles on the car as it's been plagued by other issues, but the fuel system hasn't been one.

Comment

Fore is the best quality hands down. Only fuel parts I run on my personal car. Give us a shout.

Justin Humphrey.
              00 GT
              Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

I have a fore triple hat on my cobra. Better than factory quality of that makes sense. It's awesome. I have their fuel filter, rails, and pressure regulator too.

Comment

Working...
                X