• Show
Clear All

What are you bitches babbling about?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Monica.

Comment

Volbeat is pop-metal trash. The genres are listed as "Heavy Metal" and "Psychobilly," and I take offense to them being called either one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            If Metallica played only and justice for all or older, I'd be all in. .
            I saw the Metallica show in Dallas in '09. They played some new stuff, which I was indifferent about, but seeing Master of Puppets, Dyer's Eve, One, Unforgiven, Seek & Destroy, Nothing Else Matters, Breadfan, etc TOTALLY made up for hearing some of the new stuff I didn't care either way about.

Comment

I told my son I'd take him to see Metallica until he said he didn't think they were all that. I told him to take off his Metallica shirt and to no longer use my last name.

Damn tickets are expensive as hell. I'm not a big fan of Volbeat nor ASF.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Volbeat isn't playing the Dallas leg.

I had no issues buying 4 tickets in section c336 today around 6 pm.

Tickets don't officially go on sale until Saturday. Citi card holders get early access on the Ticketmaster website.

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                  Volbeat isn't playing the Dallas leg. .
                  Goddammit
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Volbeat isn't playing the Dallas leg.
                    Does that mean Gojira is, and fake elvis modern pop rock is out?

Where the fuck do I get tickets????
                    sigpic

Comment

Aight. I have never heard of Volbeat... But I completely understand what you bitches are babbling about after looking them up.

I just want to take a moment and say my bad, yall.... My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        Does that mean Gojira is, and fake elvis modern pop rock is out?

Where the fuck do I get tickets????
                        Ticketmaster. Go to the event listing. Left hand side top third of the page is a section for promo code. Enter in the first 6 digits of your citi card. Profit

Comment

Ticketmaster. Go to the event listing. Left hand side top third of the page is a section for promo code. Enter in the first 6 digits of your citi card. Profit
                          You can also use the following presale codes:
                          LiveNation - SHOWTIME
                          LiveNation Mbl App - Covert
                          CitiCard - 412800

I've been using those codes and trying the VIP packages to get good seats since the presales opened and the best I could have bought were in the lower part of section 114. I decided not to get them b/c they were $249 each as part of a VIP package. The best seats I've been able to get with the presale codes above were in the 300 & 400 sections and that's WAY too far up there for me. I'm going to keep trying though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                            You can also use the following presale codes:
                            LiveNation - SHOWTIME
                            LiveNation Mbl App - Covert
                            CitiCard - 412800

I've been using those codes and trying the VIP packages to get good seats since the presales opened and the best I could have bought were in the lower part of section 114. I decided not to get them b/c they were $249 each as part of a VIP package. The best seats I've been able to get with the presale codes above were in the 300 & 400 sections and that's WAY too far up there for me. I'm going to keep trying though.
                            Awesome! Thanks! I used the Livenation one.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              Awesome! Thanks! I used the Livenation one.
                              Did you get decent seats? I tried all morning and haven't been able to get any seats good enough to spend $160 on yet. TM is a total scam!

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                                Did you get decent seats? I tried all morning and haven't been able to get any seats good enough to spend $160 on yet. TM is a total scam!
                                I got about as close as I could have hoped to get, which was close to some friends that are going. I should be able to slide over by them okay. They cost me $98 after all of the fees.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X