Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take for a '03/'04 Cobra to take down a stock ZR1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
    this is what the racing section has become?
    Just got here...what was it and what should it be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      New 5.0's on the jug run 9's on the 1/4 as well.
      My car would be deep into the 9s on the bottle as well.. They don't scare me ...
      Slow C6..

Few bolt-ons...

Comment

• Originally posted by xstang View Post
        It isn't a race if there isn't a starting or ending point...
        I agree with that. Racing until infinity is stupid.

Comment

It isn't a race if there isn't a starting or ending point...
          you are just mad because you saw my tail lights
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            plus it only made 680 rwhp when it ran that time
            You're not a very good sandbagger.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              You're not a very good sandbagger.
              He's a horrible sandbagger. He's been around too long and too many people know he's never had a slow car. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                He's a horrible sandbagger. He's been around too long and too many people know he's never had a slow car. lol.
                Correction. He had an LT1 Trans Am.

Comment

By today's standards, yes. Back then we didn't know any better how slow they really were.

Comment

Yada Yada Yada
                    Last edited by xstang; 04-12-2011, 06:23 PM.
                    Slow C6..

Few bolt-ons...

Comment

i had a 305 tbi 89 RS camaro... 175 ANGRY hp!!
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

My car would be deep into the 9s on the bottle as well.. They don't scare me ...
                        O Rly? Want to run em? Good to see u r still around. I'd like to run the op's zr too. Maybe u quik and wl and I can meet up sometime in mexico?

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                          O Rly? Want to run em? Good to see u r still around. I'd like to run the op's zr too. Maybe u quik and wl and I can meet up sometime in mexico?
                          wont happen any time soon
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Of course we saw your tail lights. Pretty much every time since you leave on 1 1/2 honks every time.You did it to the blue 03 Cobra and to the red C6. The question I have for you is when we were running your teal supra down with Xstangs red h/c/i LS2; why'd you hit the brakes before we got the chance to pass you? I say good for you because chasing is racing and we were chasing. I know the game now so we'll see who leaves first next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stig View Post
                              Of course we saw your tail lights. Pretty much every time since you leave on 1 1/2 honks every time.You did it to the blue 03 Cobra and to the red C6. The question I have for you is when we were running your teal supra down with Xstangs red h/c/i LS2; why'd you hit the brakes before we got the chance to pass you? I say good for you because chasing is racing and we were chasing. I know the game now so we'll see who leaves first next time.
                              umm i NEVER Left on 1 1/2 honks.. you are smoking CRACK.. i was just one of the FEW people who lefton 3 on 20#..

The trim X stang " ran my car down in".. was with a ECU i was testing.. the car made 400 rwhp with that ECU and 360 ft# because it was detecing 10# of knock.. with my normal ECU how i drug X stang it made 440/500..I " hit the brakes because i had no clutch left..... once i hit 4th gear it just let go"

I ran Xstang 10 times.. drug him every time.. he even brought some" bad ass driver out.. and he got drug too.. dont throw this "left early" bull shit out as i NEVER leave early.. steve is just fuckin around. you got drug with a bolt on 6 banger supra and are butt hurt about it.
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

umm i NEVER Left on 1 1/2 honks.. you are smoking CRACK.. i was just one of the FEW people who lefton 3 on 20#..

The trim X stang " ran my car down in".. was with a ECU i was testing.. the car made 400 rwhp with that ECU and 360 ft# because it was detecing 10# of knock.. with my normal ECU how i drug X stang it made 440/500..I " hit the brakes because i had no clutch left..... once i hit 4th gear it just let go"

I ran Xstang 10 times.. drug him every time.. he even brought some" bad ass driver out.. and he got drug too.. dont throw this "left early" bull shit out as i NEVER leave early.. steve is just fuckin around. you got drug with a bolt on 6 banger supra and are butt hurt about it.
                                Dude, you are so funny! Everyone knows you jump early. Other people on this board have even posted about it..

It doesn't matter though, I no longer have either of those cars. That said, I know there is no chance of getting a straight up race against you so it's not even worth my time. You can deny it, but we all know what really happened..

See me on the 1/4 mile track where you get a fat red light if you jump and you would have no chance in hell.. That's the truth!

Slow C6..

Few bolt-ons...

Comment

Working...
                                X